NSI DATA USE POLICY
Materials and data published in the NSI website, as well as those disseminated by other technical means - i.e. in print, on diskettes or CDs constitute a data base according to Art. 2, item 13 of the Law on Copyright and related rights and are protected under its provisions. Any action amounting to unauthorized use is hereby illegal under the Law.
Data use with the following purpose shall be considered illegal:
1. Extraction by means of regular or temporary transfer of the contents of the data bases or of quantitatively or qualitatively significant parts thereof on another carrier in any manner or in whatever form.
2. The repeated use of the contents of the data bases or of quantitatively or qualitatively significant parts thereof in any form, including dissemination through copies, renting and in a digital manner.
Data use shall be allowed in the following cases:
1. Extraction for personal use of the contents of data bases which are not in an electronic format.
2. Extraction for non-commercial purposes for use in teaching or research, in the appropriate volume and accompanied by an indication of the source - NSI.
3. Extraction or repeated use for purposes of national security or in administrative and legal proceedings accompanied by an indication of the source - NSI.