Citizens Bank Park March 2004
Photo by John Fischer
Facts About Citizens Bank Park
Facts about the new home of the Philadelphia Phillies
- Citizens Bank Park
One Citizens Bank Way
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Located at First Base Gate Entrance on Pattison Avenue
- For all home games, additional ticket windows will be open on Citizens Bank Way and Phillies Drive.
- Season and Group Sales: (215) 463-5000
- Phone Center: (215) 463-1000
- Hearing Impaired (TDD): (215) 463-2998
- FAX Ticket Orders: (215) 463-9878
- Online www.phillies.com
- Night Games: 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday Afternoon Games: 1:35 p.m.
- Midweek Afternoon Games: 1:05 p.m.
- Monday through Friday: 1 1/2 hours prior to game time.
- Weekends: 2 hours prior to game time.
* Ashburn Alley opens an hour earlier than the gate openings. The entrances to Ashburn Alley are at the Left Field Gate and Right Field Gate.
Standing Room Only Tickets
- There are so many great places to view the game in the ballpark -- from Ashburn Alley to the Viewing Area to other fun areas.
- The Phillies will be selling Standing Room Only Tickets for various games at $10 a ticket.
Accessibility, Driving Directions and Parking
- Excellent regional highway access for vehicles in I-95, I-76 and Broad Street. Click here for driving directions and parking information for Citizens Bank Park.
- 15,500 spaces in the Sports Complex; expands to 21,000 with completion (late in 2004 baseball season) of a lot where Veterans Stadium once stood.
- The Broad Street Subway Line (Orange Line) and the C Bus provide excellent public transportation options.
- The ball park is ADA compliant.
- Festive outfield entertainment area; 625 in length covering 50,000 square feet. Area will open early so fans can watch batting practice.
By the Numbers
- Playing field: 23 below street level
- Main concourse: street level
- Suite level: 36 above field; 13 above main concourse
- Club concourse: 61 above field
- Terrace concourse: 81 above field
- Roof: 134 above field
Distances - Heights
- Right field: 330 - 133"; Right field power alley: 369 - 133"
- Center field, straight away: 401 - 6
- "The Angle" (left of CF to LCF): 409 - 381 - 385; 19 - 128"
- Left field: 329 - 8; Left field power alley: 469 - 8
- Home plate to backstop: 495"
- 1st and 3rd bases to stands: 51
- Open Main Concourse (360 degrees) that allows fans to constantly connect with the game.
- Open outfield that allows a scenic view of Center City Skyline.
- Views of the field from street level.
Liberty Bell Home Run Spectacular
- Neon Liberty Bell swings and rings after Phillies home runs; the 50 high by 35 wide Bell is suspended 100 above street level.
Public Restroom Facilities
- Total of 62; 24 women; 24 men; 14 family.
- All restrooms have a baby- changing table.
- McFaddens Restaurant and Saloon, a joint venture between McFaddens and Zanzibar Blue: open year round; indoor and outdoor seating.
- Harry the K's Scoreboard Restaurant: a bi-level restaurant under the left field scoreboard.
- Largest LED video display board in the National League, 395" x 697"; 2,759 square feet.
- Richie Ashburn (Ashburn Alley)
- Steve Carlton (Left Field Gate)
- Mike Schmidt (Third Base Gate)
- Robin Roberts (First Base Gate)