Cabin28 Forum IndexCabin28
Cabin 28, The Keddie Murders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
                Calendar

To New Visitors, Inquisitive minds beware!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: To New Visitors, Inquisitive minds beware! Reply with quote

You are entering dangerous territory by entering this forum! It is haunted by the likes of “foul and evil” people such as Valley Flyer, MP281, Craig, Richard Meeks, Sassy, Richard’s Mother, Blue Skeyes and a host of others who for their own reasons will not allow you to make any input that will derail their efforts to foster the idea that two so called maniacs (Marty and Bo) committed these murders!

They will mislead you, lie to you, lambast you, and take any opportunity to deflect any suggestion that someone other than Richard and Wade Meeks had anything to do with these murders! Craig knows more than anyone about what can happen if you so much as point a finger at these two. They are the prime suspects in these killings, but without the needed proof the PCSD can’t make a case against them.

Marty and Bo were questioned and released by the PCSD, the FBI and State of California investigators as not being involved. Yet to this day Richard’s Mother is trying to pin these murders on Marty and Bo so as to protect her sons for the dirty deeds they have committed.

Both of these two have something to hide and for good reason, they both know they would go to jail if they are found out. Wade Meeks was messing around with Marty’s wife, Marylyn on the side and Richard was doing Shelia without Sue’s knowledge until Shelia wound up pregnant. Wade was also doing Tina and got her pregnant as well. When Sue threatened to have them jailed for rape they killed her and the kids. They took Tina to Feather Falls and did her in then threw her body into a canyon for it to rot so that no evidence would be found to prove that she was indeed pregnant!

Craig was probably in on it as well as he took those boys to their deaths that very night. Proof being that Craig had a big mouth and when he started running it Richard beat the crap out of him to shut him up!

I don’t give a damm who knows this from here on in, but David Keller knows this to be true because he related this same information to me by private messages! He is in tight with the PCSD and has seen all the evidence, all of which points directly at the Meeks boys! He will obviously denie these allegations since he would lose the confidence of the Sheriff’s office and it will blow up his chance to complete his book.

Jesse Wolf and David Keller have been working together on this project for years now in hopes that someday someone will screw up and make a mistake on this forum that will implicate the Meeks boys and then they will make millions from their endeavors! I’m sorry David that I have to “Out” you but this hoax has to be stopped!

If the PCSD can’t make the case then they need to release all the information that they are holding under the table and let the chips fall where they may! But to continue to allow these fools to continue to besmirch my brother’s name, that I cannot not allow any further.

If Marty and Bo did these murders then present the proof and we will have to live with the consequences! Otherwise those that continue to promote the idea that Marty and Bo were responsible need to take I hike for I will no longer allow anyone to continue to get away with the idea of furthering the lie that they, Marty and Bo, committed these foul deeds.

As for MP281, Valley Flyer, Richard Meeks, Richards Mother, Sassy, Craig or any of the others that want to try to jump my ass come on!
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addendum: David Keller and Jesse both requested that I provide them with photos of Marty, Why? So they could show pictures of him in David's book, why else.

Why do you think they spent so much time asking probing questions about Marty, I'm no fool I was well awaren of what was going on and really don't have a problem with giving them the photos since I know Marty had nothing to do with these crimes.

Any of you that want information about my brother or Bo why not come to source, I have nothing to hide!
Guest2008

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really seems like it's impossible to imagine a scenario like that and with the fact that the murderers have never been caught...could a wider conspiracy be at play here? Involving far more than just the 2 or 3 people that committed the act? I know it sounds very dark and scary to consider but what other reasonable explanation is there for NO ONE HEARING A THING in what everyone says is an "eerily quiet place especially at night" and you have murderers stabbing walls and EVERYTHING in sight!

?????????? How about it MP281, Valley, Craig, Richard what do you have to say?

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were Richard and Wade ever questioned? I'm new here and they may have been stated somewhere else but it seems easier just to ask. Also imo if Sassy is who if I read correclty who I believe she is as far as I'm concerned she can think and feel whatever the hell she wants to think and feel. Again that's just my opinion.
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassy is Shelia! She was out the night her family was killed. Why was a 15 year old girl out all night? Because her mother didn't care and was to busy sleeping around the county to worry about her or her sister either.

This is also true as I have been PM'ed on several occassions about this but did not want to bring it up on this forum as I felt it was not the right thing to do to her. However since these fools want to continue to point the finger at my brother here it is for all to read and chew on!
BlueSkeyes

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marty's brother, I strongly feel like you should familiarize yourself with the entire message board before you go spouting your big, ignorant mouth off. I for one have never entirely bought into the idea of Marty's guilt.

I've always remained open minded and entirely truthful.

May I also suggest to you that it is yourself that should be BEWARE. Looks like you're putting some big, slanderous remarks out there about people.
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCREW YOU BLUE!! Don't give me that "Holier Than Thou" BS. You along with all rest have spent years on this forum skirting the real issues! Don't try to feed me this line that I didn't really think that Marty did it! You know you are so full of sh..t it stinks!
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey MP281, Valley, Craig, where are all your smart ass remarks? Where the hell is Richard's lying ass mother, as well as Richard and Sassy? Why doesn't that bastard Wade come on here and stick up for himself? Because he is a low life f..king coward!

Come on let's get to the bottom of this!
BlueSkeyes

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your hot-headed, machismo attitude is representative of the Smartt family gene pool, maybe Marty truly was the a** a lot of people in here say he was.

You're certainly not advancing his case any Spencer.
EPE12377

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: To New Visitors, Inquisitive minds beware! Reply with quote

Marty's Brother wrote:
You are entering dangerous territory by entering this forum! It is haunted by the likes of “foul and evil” people such as Valley Flyer, MP281, Craig, Richard Meeks, Sassy, Richard’s Mother, Blue Skeyes and a host of others who for their own reasons will not allow you to make any input that will derail their efforts to foster the idea that two so called maniacs (Marty and Bo) committed these murders!

They will mislead you, lie to you, lambast you, and take any opportunity to deflect any suggestion that someone other than Richard and Wade Meeks had anything to do with these murders! Craig knows more than anyone about what can happen if you so much as point a finger at these two. They are the prime suspects in these killings, but without the needed proof the PCSD can’t make a case against them.

Marty and Bo were questioned and released by the PCSD, the FBI and State of California investigators as not being involved. Yet to this day Richard’s Mother is trying to pin these murders on Marty and Bo so as to protect her sons for the dirty deeds they have committed.

Both of these two have something to hide and for good reason, they both know they would go to jail if they are found out. Wade Meeks was messing around with Marty’s wife, Marylyn on the side and Richard was doing Shelia without Sue’s knowledge until Shelia wound up pregnant. Wade was also doing Tina and got her pregnant as well. When Sue threatened to have them jailed for rape they killed her and the kids. They took Tina to Feather Falls and did her in then threw her body into a canyon for it to rot so that no evidence would be found to prove that she was indeed pregnant!

Craig was probably in on it as well as he took those boys to their deaths that very night. Proof being that Craig had a big mouth and when he started running it Richard beat the crap out of him to shut him up!

I don’t give a damm who knows this from here on in, but David Keller knows this to be true because he related this same information to me by private messages! He is in tight with the PCSD and has seen all the evidence, all of which points directly at the Meeks boys! He will obviously denie these allegations since he would lose the confidence of the Sheriff’s office and it will blow up his chance to complete his book.

Jesse Wolf and David Keller have been working together on this project for years now in hopes that someday someone will screw up and make a mistake on this forum that will implicate the Meeks boys and then they will make millions from their endeavors! I’m sorry David that I have to “Out” you but this hoax has to be stopped!

If the PCSD can’t make the case then they need to release all the information that they are holding under the table and let the chips fall where they may! But to continue to allow these fools to continue to besmirch my brother’s name, that I cannot not allow any further.

If Marty and Bo did these murders then present the proof and we will have to live with the consequences! Otherwise those that continue to promote the idea that Marty and Bo were responsible need to take I hike for I will no longer allow anyone to continue to get away with the idea of furthering the lie that they, Marty and Bo, committed these foul deeds.

As for MP281, Valley Flyer, Richard Meeks, Richards Mother, Sassy, Craig or any of the others that want to try to jump my ass come on!

Thank you for the fair warning. Even though I have just "joined" this forum, I am NOT new to this case. And NO one is going to sway me one way or another. Just that simple. I am not easily offended or swayed. It would be nice to finally get to the bottom of this case. Do I have my thoughts on who did it, of course, but those are MY thoughts...I want to see the evidence. WILL we ever see the evidence? Hear the truth? We can only hope.

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I for one haven't said a single smart ass remark as of yet but I think that's about to change. Ok you want to say this and that about Marty ok that's your family I get it but yet your willing to say some pretty awful shit about someone whose family was slaughtered. 15 year old girls and boys for that matter stay at friends houses at times. It's something that people with friends do. My 14 year old son stays at his friends houses all the time. Does that make me a bad mother? I didn't know Sue and I have no idea what their home life was like, but you want people to feel sympathy for you and sympathy for your brother and believe he didn't do it but yet saying such horrible things like that just kind of makes me wonder what kind of mean streak does run in your family. I don't know whether your brother was/is guilty or not. Even if he isn't maybe you should be a bit more respectful yourself of the dead and what Sheila went through. I believe you said you were there when your brother died. I'm sure that was horrible. Now imagine walking in and seeing your family slaughtered. I actually did feel a bit of sympathy for you. If my brother was accused of something so horrible I would be defending him as well but I have to ass I would never be such an a*sho*e about it especially towards the poor girl that had to walk in and see that.

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and in case you were wondering my username is sussiskeit. Just too lazy to sign in. Wouldn't want to seem like a little bitch too scared to be associated with saying what's right.
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONCE AGAIN BLUE! Screw you! Yes it is a hot headed attribute that runs throught the Smartt family! One that we are proud to have as so many of us have served in several wars for this country that gives you the right to spout off as you think you have the right to!

Marty gave his life to Agent Orange and Vietnam so YOU could spend your afternoon here besmirshing him! I don't give a damm what you think of our family but you will no longer spout your sh.t here on this forum about him with out answering to my wrath!
Valley Flyer

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest 2008: Yes, I am not comfortable with much of anything I've ever heard around here.

No one seems to be telling the truth around here, and that does seem to include law enforcement.

I'm not going to say what else I think right now. It would not be user friendly.

I will continue to listen respectfully to whatever people have to say, and then form my own opinions and keep them mostly to myself.

To the great mouth: Some of us are currently working an angle that may or may not involve your brother. I tend to think it may not. But of course what do I know? GUESS................

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly won't be biased and say Marty did it. I'm in no position to think anyone is guilty or not but to attack someone that went through what Sheila would have gone through is complete crap and I certainly won't listen to anyones opinion who has no sypathy to what that poor girl went through.
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sussiskeit, if the shoe fits! I was not aiming my comments at you and if your are in the mind that Marty did this then say so! Otherwise just be aware that I will expose this whole forum as a fraud if necessary! Those who are guilty of perpertrating these outrageous lies know who ther are! If you don't get it by now you never will!

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one didn't say he did it. And if he didn't I'm sure there would be a lot of people that would be relieved if you proved that he didn't however I think it's shit for you to attack a girl that walked in to see her family slaughtered and if that's the kind of thing that runs in your family then I see why people have questions about it. I have no idea what your brother may or may not have been guilty of. If I believe he were guilty I would say so without hesitating I however don't know. If you could prove everyone wrong then maybe people could move on and look for who did it. So please for everyone involved sake prove he didn't do it.
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one didn't say he did it. And if he didn't I'm sure there would be a lot of people that would be relieved if you proved that he didn't however I think it's shit for you to attack a girl that walked in to see her family slaughtered and if that's the kind of thing that runs in your family then I see why people have questions about it. I have no idea what your brother may or may not have been guilty of. If I believe he were guilty I would say so without hesitating I however don't know. If you could prove everyone wrong then maybe people could move on and look for who did it. So please for everyone involved sake prove he didn't do it.

Hey Guest! I don't have to prove a damm thing to you or anyone else! As for the family, Shelia, Richard and Richards mother they know the truth! I don't have to apoligise to those lying bastards who keep pushing the story that Marty and Bo did this deed when they all know they are the ones who did this! It will only be a matter of time before they have to face reality!
MP281

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Spencer my simple minded friend! Here we go again? Your brothers name is right in the middle of this. Guess what, His name has been there since day one and there isn't one person on this board that put it there. Like Hello? If you want to be angry with someone get angry with him. Get it? we came along later.
Lets talk motive here. That equates to motivation. What is your motivation for coming here and concocting this story? Purely defensive in nature. You come in denial to shake the stigma attached to your brother. Not from your first post have you shown the least bit of concern or compassion for any one involved other than poor, poor marty. Did you come out off compassion? Like hell NO! Typical of those from co-dependent and dysfunctional families you came claws and fangs bared attacking everyone here. Mouth open and ears closed. What a f**king dunce? Rolling Eyes

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't say you had to prove anything. You said you were going to prove he didn't do it and I simply said I thought if you were able to do so it would be great. Do you always forget what you've said and try to say someone else said it?
Valley Flyer

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Chorus Line Reply with quote

Hey MP, he's getting to sound just like a certain knuckle-dragger down at mile 179. isn't he???????????
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Spencer my simple minded friend! Here we go again? Your brothers name is right in the middle of this. Guess what, His name has been there since day one and there isn't one person on this board that put it there. Like Hello? If you want to be angry with someone get angry with him. Get it? we came along later.
Lets talk motive here. That equates to motivation. What is your motivation for coming here and concocting this story? Purely defensive in nature. You come in denial to shake the stigma attached to your brother. Not from your first post have you shown the least bit of concern or compassion for any one involved other than poor, poor marty. Did you come out off compassion? Like hell NO! Typical of those from co-dependent and dysfunctional families you came claws and fangs bared attacking everyone here. Mouth open and ears closed. What a f**king dunce?

f**k YOU you stupid son of a bitch! How dare you be condensending to me in that manner! Your the part of the problem on this forum! I don't give a shit what you have to say! Shut the f**k UP you bastard!
MP281

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that mean I am no longer on your Christmas card list?

Truth hurts and I nailed right on the head!
Marty's Brother

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said it would not take long for these bastards to come out of the woodwork! At lease MP281 has the balls to come on here and have it out!

Where are the rest of those cowardly bastards? I don't hear Richard or Wade wading in here for this blood bath! AND where is that chickenshit Craig?

Richards mother can't even tell a story right and has the gall to lie through her teeth to protect her murderous sons, where are you Mrs. Meeks? Where are your lies at today!
MP281

Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should probably go heal up for a while before you tangle with Mrs Meeks. Have someone look at that nose of your's. Wink
   Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: