Natural medicine for the whole family. Blending tradition and modern science.
- To provide the best in Naturopathic medicine for the residents of, and visitors to Summit County, Colorado.
- To empower each patient to understand and take charge of their own health.
- To support the body's inherent wisdom to heal, using natural, non-invasive therapies.
- To address illness before it reaches an extreme that requires surgery or pharmaceutical intervention.
- To follow the principles of Naturopathic medicine:
- First of all, to do no harm.
- To act in cooperation with the healing power of nature.
- To address the fundamental causes of disease.
- To heal the whole person through individualized treatment.
- To teach the principles of healthy living and preventative medicine.
- To serve humanity by strengthening health and reducing risks of disease.
- To help preserve the health of our planet for ourselves and for future generations.
Naturopathic doctors (NDs) are the nation's leading experts in natural medicine and natural health care. In states where naturopathic medicine is regulated, naturopathic doctors act as family doctors, often serving as primary care providers for insurance companies and general practitioners for families. See "links" to the CANP to learn more.
Know the Difference: The State of Colorado does not regulate the practice of Naturopathic Medicine. As a result of this lack or regulation there is no standard imposed upon individuals who use the title naturopath, naturopathic doctor, naturopathic physician or naturopathic medical doctor. Doctor Pollack and Dr. Nearpass keep current licenses in the State of Oregon, which requires 25 hours of yearly continuing education including 5 hours of pharmacy training.
It's Time for a Law: Other states require naturopathic doctors to graduate from accredited schools, pass licensing examinations and submit to oversight by a regulatory board. See "links" to the CANP for more information, or to sign up to support regulatory efforts.
60 Main Street, Suite H
(PO Box 4236)
Frisco, Colorado 80443
Dr. Justin Pollack: email@example.com
Dr. Kimberly Nearpass: firstname.lastname@example.org