Welcome to GFDL
Welcome to the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory. GFDL's mission is to be a world leader in the production of timely and reliable knowledge and assessments on natural climate variability and anthropogenic changes and in the development of the required earth system models.
GFDL works cooperatively in NOAA to advance its expert assessments of changes in national and global climate through research, improved models, and products.
- Our Research Groups
- About Us
- Postdoctoral Research Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences at Princeton University
- The Cooperative Institute for Climate Science (CICS)
- The Cooperative Institute for Climate Applications and Research (CICAR)
Please note the above links are to Princeton University and Columbia University. While GFDL works closely with these institutions, this is not an endorsement by the Federal Government.
- Our Products and Services
- Our Meetings and Seminars
- Reference Materials