- Students that utilize technology to solve problems creatively
and learn more intuitively should definitely consider the
Apple Scholars program.
AXA Scholarship - This
scholarship, which focuses on personal accomplishments,
rewards high school seniors with $25,000, $10,000.
Best Buy Scholarship
- This online scholarship through Best Buy gives most high
schools seniors $1,000 or $2,000 but 8 seniors are awarded
- One of the most recognized scholarship programs, Coca-Cola
Scholars number about 250 high school seniors who receive
awards of either $20,000 or $10,000.
- A prestigious, national scholarship given to talented
youths for work in a variety of areas including mathematics,
science, technology, music, and literature.
- The Presidential Scholars program
is the highest level of federal recognition for high school
seniors. As the title suggests, the recipients of this honor
often have the chance to meet with the President and with
other top officials.
Toyota Community Scholars
- Supported by Toyota, this scholarship program invites
about 100 high school seniors to a few days of fun (including
test driving vehicles) and either a $20,000 or $10,000 scholarship.
- The Tylenol Scholarship recognizes students who demonstrate
leadership in their community and who plan to pursue careers
in health-related fields. Recipients receive either a $10,000
or $1,000 scholarship.