How do I start Researching?
- Suggestions to an often asked question regarding how to
start meaningful science research.
Professors for Research - Advice on how to
generate a list of professors to contact and how to write
the intial letter/email.
Intel Science Talent Search
- Indepth description of one of the oldest and most prestigious
science competitions in America.
- A recent but increasingly well-known and lucrative competition
that focuses on science research and parallels the Science
Talent Search in many ways.
Intel International Science and
Engineering Fair - The world's largest pre-college
science and engineering fair with students from all over
Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- National and international symposium, giving
students the chance to present research sponsored by universities/government
- A prestigious, national scholarship given to talented
youths for work in a variety of areas including mathematics,
science, technology, music, and literature.
- An international competition culminating in presentations
at the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) annual
School Honors Science/Engineering/Mathematics Program (HSHSP)
- A renowned seven-week research camp at Michigan State
University primarily for students who have just completed
their sophomore or junior years of high school.
Student Training Program (SSTP) - Intense six-week
research camp at the University of Iowa for high school
Poster/Board Advice -
Paper Writing Advice
- Coming Soon.
Sample Papers and Posters
- Coming Soon.