Real name: Bryan Danielson
Weight: 195 lbs.
Date of birth: May 22, 1981
Hometown: Aberdeen, WA
Pro debut: October 4, 1999
Trained by: Shawn Michaels
Finishing move: Dragon Suplex
- In December 1999, the American Dragon embarked on a Japanese tour with the Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling promotion.
- On March 21, 2000, the American Dragon and Spanky defeated Jeromy Sage and Ruben Cruz for the TWA (Texas Wrestling Alliance) Tag Team title in San Antonio, TX.
- The American Dragon defeated Spanky on August 12, 2000 in Jackson, MS to win the vacated MCW (Memphis Championship Wrestling) Light Heavyweight title.
- On December 1, 2000, the American Dragon and Spanky defeated The Triad: Seven and Thrash in Manila, AR for the MCW Tag Team title.
- The American Dragon defeated Chance Beckett on January 26, 2001 in Surrey, British Columbia to capture the NWA Canadian Junior Heavyweight title.
- On April 7, 2001, the American Dragon and Low Ki defeated the Haas Brothers in Wilmington, DE to win the ECWA (East Coast Wrestling Association) Tag Team title.
- On, October 26 and 27, 2001, the American Dragon went through Spanky, Doug Williams, Donovan Morgan, and Low Ki to win the 2001 APW King of the
Indies tournament in Vallejo, CA
- The American Dragon defeated the Super Dragon on June 16, 2002 in Los Angeles, CA for the APW (All Pro Wrestling) Internet title.
- In early 2003, the American Dragon toured the Orient for New Japan Pro Wrestling.
- At Ring of Honor's first anniversary show in Queens, NY, the American Dragon defeated Samoa Joe.
- The American Dragon and Heat defeated Gedoh and Jadoh on March 22, 2003 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- The American Dragon captured the All Star Wrestling World Heavy Middleweight title on May 6, 2003 in Croyden, England.
- On February 1, 2004, the American Dragon defeated Tiger Mask in Sapporo, Japan.
- The American Dragon and Curry Man (Christopher Daniels) defeated Gedo and Jado in Tokyo, Japan to capture the IWGP (International Wrestling Grand Prix) Junior Heavyweight Tag Team title on March 12, 2004.
- On April 16, 2004, The American Dragon won the Best of Super Juniors U.S. tournament in Santa Monica, CA. American Dragon went through X-Pac, Chad Collyer, and Rocky Romero to win the tourney.
- The American Dragon defeated James Gibson on September 17, 2005 in Lake Grove, NY to capture the ROH (Ring of Honor) title.
- On August 12, 2006, Danielson defeated Nigel McGuiness in Liverpool, England to unify the ROH World Heavyweight and Pure Titles.
- Danielson defeated KENTA on September 16, 2006 in Manhatten, NY to retain the ROH title in a 33 minute match.
- Danielson was voted the 2007 GERWECK.NET Independent Wrestler of the Year.
- On September 14, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan, Danielson beat Yoshinobu Kanemaru to win the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship.