The goal of the project is to provide transportation, pedestrian, and bicycle safety improvements, as well as streetscape enhancements to the 18th Street corridor from Florida Avenue to Columbia Road in the thriving Adams Morgan neighborhood.
The goals of the project are to:
- Enhance the Adams Morgan identity
- Improve pedestrian and bicycle access and safety
- Improve vehicular safety and flow improvement
- Reduce conflicts between transportation modes
- Provide locations for Adams Morgan community gateways
- Provide supplemental amenities, such as landscaping, lighting, and furniture