As a nonprofit, nonpartisan, publicly supported organization, the Milken Institute relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to enable our important work. The Milken Institute Associates and our corporate relations program both provide a vital link between the worlds of business, government, economics and philanthropy.
Milken Institute Associates
Membership in the Milken Institute Associates offers the opportunity to champion our important work — from narrowing the wage gap and accelerating medical research to fostering economic opportunity in inner cities and creating a knowledge-based economy.
Individual contributions of $1,000 and above qualify for Associates Membership. Members at each level receive all previously listed benefits.
Contributing Member ($5,000-$9,999)
- One complimentary, guaranteed admission to the Milken Institute Global Conference and State of the State Conference
- Access to Associates Lounge at Global Conference
- Complimentary DVD recordings of three Global Conference sessions of your choice
- One guest/prospect pass for each Associates-only event (does not include conferences)
- Subscription to The Milken Institute Review
- Periodic Associates-only communications and events, including our Associates Breakfast series and private meetings with Forum speakers
- Invitations to two annual, private luncheons featuring discussions about economic issues of the day with Milken Institute senior staff and fellows
- Preferred registration and seating at Milken Institute events
- Benefits of membership extended to a spouse or partner (excluding complimentary conference admission)
Council Member ($10,000-$24,999)
- Participation on a Milken Institute Advisory Council in a specific area of interest
- Invitation to the exclusive Milken Institute Global Conference speaker and sponsor receptions
- An invitation to the annual Milken Institute Associates Council meeting focused on a topic of national or international interest
- Private lunch or meeting with the Milken Institute President and CEO
- Complimentary Global Conference DVD package set
- Limited number of guest/prospect passes for Associates-only events (does not include conferences)
President’s Circle Member ($25,000-$99,999)
- Ability to direct all or a portion of your gift toward specific areas of research
- Special invitations and opportunities designed for affiliates and partners of the Institute
- Increased access to the unique knowledge and capabilities of Milken Institute scholars and researchers
- Reserved meal seating at Global Conference and State of the State Conference
Chairman’s Circle Member ($100,000 or more)
- Ability to support specific areas of research that generate direct results – project deliverables can include the publication of reports and customized programs detailing the work’s outcomes and recommendations for implementation
- Broad access to Institute knowledge and capabilities through our professional staff and scholars
- Participation in the annual Chairman’s Dinner
- Naming and other custom opportunities may be available
The Institute appreciates all levels of support. Contributions between $1,000 and $4,999 qualify for Introductory Associates Membership, which includes the following benefits: subscription to The Milken Institute Review, preferred registration for Milken Institute Forums, invitation to and discounted registration for Milken Institute conferences, and periodic Associates-only communications and events, including our Associates Breakfast series and private meetings with Forum speakers.
Gifts of cash and appreciated securities are tax deductible as provided by law. Corporate matching gifts are applied toward membership.
Join the Milken Institute Associates
For additional information, please contact:
Director, Milken Institute Associates