Robin Williams in South Florida hospital
We know the reason Robin Williams postponed all four performances of his one-man show in Florida: Sources say he's currently at a Miami hospital with heart issues and could be laid up for a while.
Williams, 57, has been on his ''Weapons of Self Destruction'' tour since September.
Join the discussion
The Miami Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. In order to post comments, you must be a registered user of MiamiHerald.com. Your username will show along with the comments you post. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.
More Breaking News
- Gov. Charlie Crist pushes affordable health insurance plan
- Robin Williams' heart lands him in Miami hospital
- Prosecutors drop battering of cop charges against Sunrise man
- Legal, financial problems threaten Muvico Theaters
- Noven Pharmaceuticals' earnings jump
- Pedestrian hit, killed by train in Oakland Park