IPB

Latest News: Some Changes are in the News (1/29/10)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bionicle: Next Generation Scripts Review, This is allowed
Caliga
post Jan 22 2010, 01:47 AM
Post #1

Descending into Protodermis
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 99187

Proto

This is the review topic for the scripts for Bionicle: Next Generation. This project is a collaboration of several people to make animated movies of the years Lego didn't, and re-do the ons they did. This topic is for reviewing the scripts posted in the original topic.
Original topic Here.

-MP

This post has been edited by Caliga: Jan 24 2010, 03:32 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 22 2010, 06:30 AM
Post #2

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Member No.: 103189

Proto

Caliga, can you mention that each script for each movie gets 1 post. That will keep this from getting cluttered here, too. We don't need updates every 3 or 4 posts. It'll be easier for the animators if the scripts are in one post, not spread out over four pages.

-Lewa Krom

+Quote Post
TheGuildMasterof...
post Jan 22 2010, 07:24 AM
Post #3

Turaga
Group Icon

Member No.: 99800

Proto

Are we allowed to post scripts here?

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 22 2010, 08:39 AM
Post #4

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

Yes. Post the scripts here. Also, as I said above each script gets only 1 post. Though, TheGuildMasterofFire, you can use one post for each of your scripts as they're going to be animated independently (one post for each serial).

If you're editting scripts, please put it in spoiler tags to save scrolling time. Then the person who wrote the script can put the editted version in the official Epics topic. Does this make sense, or am I just making things complicated?

-Lewa Krom

+Quote Post
lewathetoa
post Jan 22 2010, 09:23 AM
Post #5

Battling Makuta!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101821

Proto

Year:
Category:
Name:
Script:

Script writers should follow these guidelines. Dont post them here or in the thread in Movie and Books. Post them in the original one.

+Quote Post
Toa Lunekk
post Jan 22 2010, 09:34 AM
Post #6

Scavenger
Group Icon

Member No.: 76379

Proto

That link is broken, by the way.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=318212

-Lunekk

+Quote Post
Takuta-Nui 
post Jan 22 2010, 09:50 AM
Post #7

Island Enslaved
Group Icon

Group: Premier Forum Assistants
Member No.: 12651

Proto

Please see this post for the reason why I'm closing this topic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
ToM Dracone 
post Jan 23 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #8

Senior Staff
Group Icon

Group: Prem Forum Leaders/Reporters
Member No.: 10137

Proto

And re-opened, as HH had given permission for this topic to be posted.

To all of you guys collaborating on this project (and especially Caliga, as he started the topics), you might want to give some sort of description of what this project is in the first post, as well as a link to the original topic over in Movies & Books. Otherwise it's prone to misinterpretations like the one that just happened, and is likely to confuse people who just happen to come across it. You might also want to mention that HH allowed this, for complete clarity on the matter.

And one last note – you do need to have a script up in the story topic for people to review pretty soon. (Meaning in the next couple days at most.) However unusual this type of collaboration is, it's a policy of the Epics forum that you need to have content up for people to review at the time you post the topic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 03:14 PM
Post #9

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(ToM Dracone @ Jan 23 2010, 03:05 PM) *
And re-opened, as HH had given permission for this topic to be posted.

To all of you guys collaborating on this project (and especially Caliga, as he started the topics), you might want to give some sort of description of what this project is in the first post, as well as a link to the original topic over in Movies & Books. Otherwise it's prone to misinterpretations like the one that just happened, and is likely to confuse people who just happen to come across it. You might also want to mention that HH allowed this, for complete clarity on the matter.

And one last note – you do need to have a script up in the story topic for people to review pretty soon. (Meaning in the next couple days at most.) However unusual this type of collaboration is, it's a policy of the Epics forum that you need to have content up for people to review at the time you post the topic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Thank you, ToM Dracone. I will be PMing those who have finished their scripts to post them here ASAP.

+Quote Post
CHTrilogy
post Jan 23 2010, 03:18 PM
Post #10

Mata Nuian Protector Nuva
Group Icon

Member No.: 23571

Proto

Just a quick question: can co-writers also put their ideas forward in the topic?

+Quote Post
TAK The Voyager
post Jan 23 2010, 03:24 PM
Post #11

Mask of Time Discovered
Group Icon

Member No.: 46645

Proto

So do we post what we have of our script here? Or in the other topic (the non-review one)?

TAK

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 03:25 PM
Post #12

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(TAK The Voyager @ Jan 23 2010, 03:24 PM) *
So do we post what we have of our script here? Or in the other topic (the non-review one)?

TAK

Non-review

+Quote Post
TAK The Voyager
post Jan 23 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #13

Mask of Time Discovered
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 03:25 PM) *

TAK

Non-review

Okay, just one more thing, what do we call the 2002 film? Or is that up to Toa Jampot or me, the scriptwriter? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

TAK

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #14

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(TAK The Voyager @ Jan 23 2010, 03:29 PM) *

TAK

Non-review

Okay, just one more thing, what do we call the 2002 film? Or is that up to Toa Jampot or me, the scriptwriter? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

TAK

Script writer but try to keep itt original (not Beware the Bohrok)

+Quote Post
TAK The Voyager
post Jan 23 2010, 03:48 PM
Post #15

Mask of Time Discovered
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 03:31 PM) *
QUOTE(TAK The Voyager @ Jan 23 2010, 03:29 PM) *

TAK

Non-review

TAK

Script writer but try to keep itt original (not Beware the Bohrok)

Okay, I will and thanks!

TAK

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #16

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 22 2010, 08:39 AM) *
Yes. Post the scripts here. Also, as I said above each script gets only 1 post. Though, TheGuildMasterofFire, you can use one post for each of your scripts as they're going to be animated independently (one post for each serial).

If you're editting scripts, please put it in spoiler tags to save scrolling time. Then the person who wrote the script can put the editted version in the official Epics topic. Does this make sense, or am I just making things complicated?

-Lewa Krom

QUOTE(lewathetoa @ Jan 22 2010, 09:23 AM) *
Year:
Category:
Name:
Script:

Script writers should follow these guidelines. Dont post them here or in the thread in Movie and Books. Post them in the original one.

Can you put this information in the first post too, Caliga?

+Quote Post
TAK The Voyager
post Jan 23 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #17

Mask of Time Discovered
Group Icon

Proto

Just a note, mine is not complete, it's just there for the progress so far. I will edit and add more in when I feel like I can add more form my Word Document.

TAK

+Quote Post
Ohehlo
post Jan 23 2010, 04:14 PM
Post #18

Scavenger
Group Icon

Member No.: 100872

Proto

I am not involved in this bold project, so I hope it is okay if I comment. I sorry if I come off rude.

Personally I think the 2001 storyline should start with Takua activating the Toa stones that brought the Toa-Mata to Mata-Nui. That it brings Takua into play early, to hint at the future events centered around him. Also I think it might be a good idea to include Kopaka meeting Pohatu before he gets the Hau. That way you could show the two opposites start off with a rocky relationship, but learn to live with each other by the end.

2002 has a nice start, I enjoyed seeing the Toa become more curious about the Turagas' secrets. Tahu's scene was quick, but it might be useful in advancing the plot, by Tahu acted more cautious around Bohrok and being paranoid after Lewa has been infected. It might be good character development for Tahu to realize he isn't unbeatable. I especially enjoyed the short scene with Kongu, it had nice foreshadowing to it.

2006 seems a little unfinished though.

These are only suggestions, so feel free to ignore them. I apologize if I sound rude or anything.

+Quote Post
TAK The Voyager
post Jan 23 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #19

Mask of Time Discovered
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Ohehlo @ Jan 23 2010, 04:14 PM) *
Tahu's scene was quick, but it might be useful in advancing the plot, by Tahu acted more cautious around Bohrok and being paranoid after Lewa has been infected. It might be good character development for Tahu to realize he isn't unbeatable.

That's exactly how I was going to write it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I want more character development in these movies, because without characters there's no real motivation for the audience to keep watching if they're not caring for the characters involved in the action. That's just my philosophy, though.

TAK

This post has been edited by TAK The Voyager: Jan 23 2010, 04:21 PM

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 04:35 PM
Post #20

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

I am not involved in this bold project, so I hope it is okay if I comment. I sorry if I come off rude.

Personally I think the 2001 storyline should start with Takua activating the Toa stones that brought the Toa-Mata to Mata-Nui. That it brings Takua into play early, to hint at the future events centered around him. Also I think it might be a good idea to include Kopaka meeting Pohatu before he gets the Hau. That way you could show the two opposites start off with a rocky relationship, but learn to live with each other by the end.

2002 has a nice start, I enjoyed seeing the Toa become more curious about the Turagas' secrets. Tahu's scene was quick, but it might be useful in advancing the plot, by Tahu acted more cautious around Bohrok and being paranoid after Lewa has been infected. It might be good character development for Tahu to realize he isn't unbeatable. I especially enjoyed the short scene with Kongu, it had nice foreshadowing to it.

These are only suggestions, so feel free to ignore them. I apologize if I sound rude or anything.

Exactly what I think. Also, people not involved with project are more than welcome to give their imput. I just want to check on a few things, too.

TAK the Voyager - The title for yours is "Bionicle: Awakenings," am I correct (I like it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) ? Your script seems excellent at the moment. However, I'd like to know if Takua and his adventures will be included. As Ohehlo said, it would help develop his character more for MoL. This would help in the bigger picture with character development (which I know you value (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) Also, in the Kongu scene: Lehvak have red eyes, not green. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

GlatorianJaller - No offense, but if you can keep the story much closer to canon than it is now, that would be nice. There's probably no need to show the Turaga sending the Matoran to Voya Nui (which is inaccurate) as it will be shown in another movie, unless you want to do a recap of that movie. Also, Island of Doom is the title of one of the books, so can we change it (to avoid any copyright issues that could arise). Also at least say what's going to be happening in each fight scene so the animators have a little clue as what to do. And one more thing, please don't do a five minute battle scene. As much as I liked the latest Transformers movie, that was number one on the list of reasons of not to like it.

Caliga - Please do include Pohatu in the beginning. That would be much more interesting and monologue are not really Kopaka's thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Also, what Ohehlo suggested with Takua would be a terrific way to open it! A title for your movie would be good (an original ones is perferred)

-Lewa Krom

This post has been edited by Lewa Krom: Jan 23 2010, 04:42 PM

+Quote Post
Ohehlo
post Jan 23 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #21

Scavenger
Group Icon

Member No.: 100872

Proto

Tak The Voyage;
I agree, without character development epics are just events, kind of like reading a history book. But add depth to characters, and it gains a layer of life like to it. I could easily see from Tahu's reaction that he would be scarred later on, so your style is working well, at least in my opinion.

Lewa Krom;
Thank you, I think that 2006 could start with the Toa Nuva leaving Metru Nui. That way, it can be seen Jaller leading the strike, until the Turaga would stop hiding secrets. Then show Nokama cave, and him and the five others leave. The adventure in Karzahni and Takanuva could be skipped, as they weren't too important and to save time. Plus it didn't help the plot too much. But again, I don't mean to be rude, these are just ideas I have had.

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #22

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Ohehlo @ Jan 23 2010, 04:51 PM) *
Tak The Voyage;
I agree, without character development epics are just events, kind of like reading a history book. But add depth to characters, and it gains a layer of life like to it. I could easily see from Tahu's reaction that he would be scarred later on, so your style is working well, at least in my opinion.

Lewa Krom;
Thank you, I think that 2006 could start with the Toa Nuva leaving Metru Nui. That way, it can be seen Jaller leading the strike, until the Turaga would stop hiding secrets. Then show Nokama cave, and him and the five others leave. The adventure in Karzahni and Takanuva could be skipped, as they weren't too important and to save time. Plus it didn't help the plot too much. But again, I don't mean to be rude, these are just ideas I have had.

We have someone doing a movie featuring the Toa Nuva vs. Piraka and Jaller's journey.

+Quote Post
toa boroka
post Jan 23 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #23

Seeker
Group Icon

Member No.: 99087

Proto

Bionicle 2007 story script
By toa boroka
Bionicle: Prisoners of Darkness
Prologue:
It is night on Voya Nui, a cold and dark night. A constant lava flow is proceeding from Mount Valmai. A crash is heard, and matoran scream as the ground before them breaks and cracks. As many matoran as can rush over the crack, but soon it grows too large. The matoran of Mahri Nui are trapped in their own city. As the last groans of the ties binding Voya Nui and Mahri Nui begin to separate, Mahri Nui begins a descent into the waters surrounding it. The Voya Nui matoran watch in horror as Mahri Nui descends. The Mahri nui matoran are in panic. Water rushes past them. With a defining boom the city crashes down upon upside down pyramid rock formation, and bubbles erupt, engulfing the city. The matoran are surprised to see they can breath, but many are hurt, due to the crash and the descent.
Narrator:The matoran are not alone. Here, in this terrible ocean, lies the pit, and the Barraki are coming for you.
Shapes are seen in the darkness”

300 years later, Cavern of the Mask of Life

Matoro holds the mask of life high up, in triumph.
Jaller: Matoro, we’ve done it! Mata Nui is saved!
Suddenly a blast erupts from the mouth of the time frozen Kardas, blasting the mask of life from Matoro’s hands. The mask then proceeds in rushing from the cavern, up the staircase with Toa Inika in pursuit. Nuparu Inika flies ahead, only to have the mask stay just ahead of him. The mask emerges from the cavern and plunges into the sea. Hahli Inika jumps ahead and leaps after it, into deathly cold waters. The water rushes around her as she pursues the mask. Hahli then cripples over, the water pressure increasing drastically. A figure swims up out of the depths.
The other Toa Inika are about to jump in the water, but a matoran and Hahli emerge. Jaller rushes to the matoran’s help, who is breathing heavily.
Matoran: Help…(wheeze) City underwater…(wheeze)
And the matoran goes limp and dies, while the Toa Inika are left pondering.
Kongu: What does he mean by help?
Hewki: Yes, does this underwater city need help? And what is this underwater city?

This is what I have Lewa Krome, give me your opinion.(Name need be changed possibly, thought of it on short notice.

Hah, wrong topic. Can you still umm, reveiw it.

This post has been edited by toa boroka: Jan 23 2010, 07:55 PM

+Quote Post
TAK The Voyager
post Jan 23 2010, 04:59 PM
Post #24

Mask of Time Discovered
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 04:35 PM) *

TAK the Voyager - The title for yours is "Bionicle: Awakenings," am I correct (I like it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) ? Your script seems excellent at the moment. However, I'd like to know if Takua and his adventures will be included. As Ohehlo said, it would help develop his character more for MoL. This would help in the bigger picture with character development (which I know you value (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) Also, in the Kongu scene: Lehvak have red eyes, not green. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Yes, yes and yes. I plan to include the flash animations from 2002 as well. I LOVED those, so how can I not? Also, I own the original comics and BIONICLE: Chronicles 2, and I have the old promotional movies and artwork on my computer (and I can find them here on BZP as well). So I have a lot of resources to work with. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) And I'll fix the "green" part. I guess I was more focused on bringing out the Lehvak.

QUOTE(Ohehlo)
Tak The Voyage;

Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

TAK

This post has been edited by TAK The Voyager: Jan 23 2010, 05:13 PM

+Quote Post
CHTrilogy
post Jan 23 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Proto

I do still have a few ideas floating around in my mind concerning the Team Mata movies - one of them probably concerns the 2008 films also. Is it okay if I put them forward in the topic?

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 05:37 PM
Post #26

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(toa boroka @ Jan 23 2010, 04:58 PM) *
By toa boroka
Bionicle: Sea of Danger
Prologue:
It is night on Voya Nui, a cold and dark night. A constant lava flow is proceeding from Mount Valmai. A crash is heard, and matoran scream as the ground before them breaks and cracks. As many matoran as can rush over the crack, but soon it grows too large. The matoran of Mahri Nui are trapped in their own city. As the last groans of the ties binding Voya Nui and Mahri Nui begin to separate, Mahri Nui begins a descent into the waters surrounding it. The Voya Nui matoran watch in horror as Mahri Nui descends. The Mahri nui matoran are in panic. Water rushes past them. With a defining boom the city crashes down upon upside down pyramid rock formation, and bubbles erupt, engulfing the city. The matoran are surprised to see they can breath, but many are hurt, due to the crash and the descent.
Narrator:The matoran are not alone. Here, in this terrible ocean, lies the pit, and the Barraki are coming for you.

Suddenly a blast erupts from the mouth of the time frozen Kardas, blasting the mask of life from Matoro’s hands. The mask then proceeds in rushing from the cavern, up the staircase with Toa Inika in pursuit. Nuparu Inika flies ahead, only to have the mask stay just ahead of him. The mask emerges from the cavern and plunges into the sea. Hahli Inika jumps ahead and leaps after it, into deathly cold waters. The water rushes around her as she pursues the mask. Hahli then cripples over, the water pressure increasing drastically. A figure swims up out of the depths.
The other Toa Inika are about to jump in the water, but a matoran and Hahli emerge. Jaller rushes to the matoran’s help, who is breathing heavily.
Hewki: Yes, does this underwater city need help? And what is this underwater city?

This is what I have Lewa Krome, give me your opinion.(Name need be changed possibly, thought of it on short notice.

Great opening. The part where it probably overlaps with the Inika movie, assuming will just take footage from the end of that movie into this one. Is that what you intended? Great title, BTW. Be sure to post this in the correct though.

QUOTE(CHTrilogy @ Jan 23 2010, 05:14 PM) *
I do still have a few ideas floating around in my mind concerning the Team Mata movies - one of them probably concerns the 2008 films also. Is it okay if I put them forward in the topic?

In the review topic, yes.

EDIT: Has anyone else noticed that there were 777 relpies in the original Next Generation topic before it was closed? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by Lewa Krom: Jan 23 2010, 05:41 PM

+Quote Post
CHTrilogy
post Jan 23 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 10:37 PM) *

Okay then - they're in ready-made script style, is that okay?

+Quote Post
Legolover-361
post Jan 23 2010, 05:50 PM
Post #28

Steely Visionary
Group Icon

Member No.: 99940

Proto

QUOTE(toa boroka @ Jan 23 2010, 05:58 PM) *
By toa boroka
Prologue:

Maybe 'Sea of Darkness' or 'Ocean of Fear' for the title. This script looks nice so far, though, in part because it sticks to the 2006 story while having a uniqueness to it. Good job! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I would post the 2009 script, but I'm trying to find a balance between sticking to TLR and going off. Plus all six chapters are short. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #29

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(CHTrilogy @ Jan 23 2010, 05:41 PM) *

Sounds good.

QUOTE(Legolover-361 @ Jan 23 2010, 05:50 PM) *
By toa boroka
Prologue:

Maybe 'Sea of Darkness' or 'Ocean of Fear' for the title. This script looks nice so far, though, in part because it sticks to the 2006 story while having a uniqueness to it. Good job! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I would post the 2009 script, but I'm trying to find a balance between sticking to TLR and going off. Plus all six chapters are short. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Sea of Darkness was used for the comics, I believe. Ocean of Fear has a uniquness to it, though I imagine a happy cruise when I see the title. Maybe Mutagen of the Pit? Warlords of the Sea? Prisoners? Just some ones I thought up.

Also, for the TLR script, can you stay close to canon still and not go on a wild tangent? Differing from the movie is good as long as the overall story doesn't change dramatically. Have any idea what a title would be for it?

BTW, I'm working on a wiki for this project to post up the final scripts. Just thought I'd let you guys know. And the blog should be ready Monday or Tuesday of this week.

+Quote Post
Legolover-361
post Jan 23 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #30

Steely Visionary
Group Icon

Member No.: 99940

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 07:02 PM) *

Sounds good.

By toa boroka
Prologue:

Sea of Darkness was used for the comics, I believe. Ocean of Fear has a uniquness to it, though I imagine a happy cruise when I see the title. Maybe Mutagen of the Pit? Warlords of the Sea? Prisoners? Just some ones I thought up.

Also, for the TLR script, can you stay close to canon still and not go on a wild tangent? Differing from the movie is good as long as the overall story doesn't change dramatically. Have any idea what a title would be for it?

BTW, I'm working on a wiki for this project to post up the final scripts. Just thought I'd let you guys know. And the blog should be ready Monday or Tuesday of this week.

The Legend Reborn?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I'm actually not sure yet. Once FireEmblem and I have gotten far enough with the script, we'll discuss the title. And don't worry, we won't go off on a tangent. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Can't wait to see the blog and wiki. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
TheGuildMasterof...
post Jan 23 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #31

Turaga
Group Icon

Proto

As you know, I am doing the scripts for the 08 serials. And, also, i'm doing Kingdom. Just yesterday, I read over the original topic, and saw alot of people who wanted to do someting. So, I'm offering the chance for someone to do the scripts of Mutran Chronicles or Brothers in Arms.

By the way, Ocean of Fear sounds good for the 07 title. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
toa boroka
post Jan 23 2010, 06:32 PM
Post #32

Seeker
Group Icon

Proto

By toa boroka
Prologue:

Thank you. I'm not really ready to name it yet.

This post has been edited by toa boroka: Jan 23 2010, 06:35 PM

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #33

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(TheGuildMasterofFire @ Jan 23 2010, 06:23 PM) *
As you know, I am doing the scripts for the 08 serials. And, also, i'm doing Kingdom. Just yesterday, I read over the original topic, and saw alot of people who wanted to do someting. So, I'm offering the chance for someone to do the scripts of Mutran Chronicles or Brothers in Arms.

By the way, Ocean of Fear sounds good for the 07 title. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Can you come up with original names for FoF and Dark Mirror? The only reason I want us to do this is to avoid a possibility of a copyright problem. So far we have "Bionicle: Awakenings" and "Bionicle: Sea of Danger."

+Quote Post
toa boroka
post Jan 23 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #34

Seeker
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 06:02 PM) *

Sounds good.

By toa boroka
Prologue:

Thanks for the name suggestions.

+Quote Post
TheGuildMasterof...
post Jan 23 2010, 06:44 PM
Post #35

Turaga
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 06:33 PM) *
QUOTE(TheGuildMasterofFire @ Jan 23 2010, 06:23 PM) *

Can you come up with original names for FoF and Dark Mirror? The only reason I want us to do this is to avoid a possibility of a copyright problem. So far we have "Bionicle: Awakenings" and "Bionicle: Sea of Danger."

Sure.
Dark Mirror: The Empire
FoF: Assemblage of Evil

+Quote Post
toa boroka
post Jan 23 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #36

Seeker
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(toa boroka @ Jan 23 2010, 06:34 PM) *

Sounds good.

By toa boroka
Prologue:

Hey Lewa Krom, how is the title Prisoners of Darkness?

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #37

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(toa boroka @ Jan 23 2010, 07:54 PM) *

Sounds good.

By toa boroka
Prologue:

Sounds good. Also, please copy and paste the script so far and put it in the actual topic so it's easier to find.

+Quote Post
lewathetoa
post Jan 23 2010, 08:07 PM
Post #38

Battling Makuta!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101821

Proto

the reason this topic is locked is because Caliga didnt put the list of script writers on the first post yet. It would be better if Caliga would do it.

Oh, and 1 thing. Dont put spoiler tags IMO. Because i cant see them...

This post has been edited by lewathetoa: Jan 23 2010, 08:15 PM

+Quote Post
Lewa Krom
post Jan 23 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #39

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(lewathetoa @ Jan 23 2010, 08:07 PM) *
the reason this topic is locked is because Caliga didnt put the list of script writers on the first post yet. It would be better if Caliga would do it.

Caliga has decided to leave the project (I just got the PM). We will probably have CHTrilogy take place as writer of 2001 script, if that's okay.

+Quote Post
toa boroka
post Jan 23 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #40

Seeker
Group Icon

Proto

QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 08:00 PM) *
QUOTE(toa boroka @ Jan 23 2010, 07:54 PM) *
Sounds good.
Bionicle 2007 story scriptBy toa boroka Bionicle: Sea of Danger Prologue:It is night on Voya Nui, a cold and dark night. A constant lava flow is proceeding from Mount Valmai. A crash is heard, and matoran scream as the ground before them breaks and cracks. As many matoran as can rush over the crack, but soon it grows too large. The matoran of Mahri Nui are trapped in their own city. As the last groans of the ties binding Voya Nui and Mahri Nui begin to separate, Mahri Nui begins a descent into the waters surrounding it. The Voya Nui matoran watch in horror as Mahri Nui descends. The Mahri nui matoran are in panic. Water rushes past them. With a defining boom the city crashes down upon upside down pyramid rock formation, and bubbles erupt, engulfing the city. The matoran are surprised to see they can breath, but many are hurt, due to the crash and the descent.Narrator:The matoran are not alone. Here, in this terrible ocean, lies the pit, and the Barraki are coming for you.Shapes are seen in the darkness”300 years later, Cavern of the Mask of LifeMatoro holds the mask of life high up, in triumph. Jaller: Matoro, we’ve done it! Mata Nui is saved!Suddenly a blast erupts from the mouth of the time frozen Kardas, blasting the mask of life from Matoro’s hands. The mask then proceeds in rushing from the cavern, up the staircase with Toa Inika in pursuit. Nuparu Inika flies ahead, only to have the mask stay just ahead of him. The mask emerges from the cavern and plunges into the sea. Hahli Inika jumps ahead and leaps after it, into deathly cold waters. The water rushes around her as she pursues the mask. Hahli then cripples over, the water pressure increasing drastically. A figure swims up out of the depths.The other Toa Inika are about to jump in the water, but a matoran and Hahli emerge. Jaller rushes to the matoran’s help, who is breathing heavily.Matoran: Help…(wheeze) City underwater…(wheeze)And the matoran goes limp and dies, while the Toa Inika are left pondering. Kongu: What does he mean by help? Hewki: Yes, does this underwater city need help? And what is this underwater city? This is what I have Lewa Krome, give me your opinion.(Name need be changed possibly, thought of it on short notice.Hah, wrong topic. Can you still umm, reveiw it.
Maybe 'Sea of Darkness' or 'Ocean of Fear' for the title. This script looks nice so far, though, in part because it sticks to the 2006 story while having a uniqueness to it. Good job! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I would post the 2009 script, but I'm trying to find a balance between sticking to TLR and going off. Plus all six chapters are short. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Sounds good. Also, please copy and paste the script so far and put it in the actual topic so it's easier to find.
It is done.
QUOTE(Lewa Krom @ Jan 23 2010, 08:10 PM) *
QUOTE(lewathetoa @ Jan 23 2010, 08:07 PM) *
Caliga has decided to leave the project (I just got the PM). We will probably have CHTrilogy take place as writer of 2001 script, if that's okay.
Awww dang, that's bad. Hopefully this project won't lose anymore people.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: FireEmblem

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th January 2010 - 11:13 PM