FAQ   Search   Gallery   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log In
 Incredible FREE Offer - Sara View next topic
View previous topic
SKondris
Site Admin

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:38 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

______
DAZ is proud to release "Sara" created by DarkWhisper FREE to everyone! Sara has textures, poses, and two terrific sets of clothing all waiting for you to add to her wardrobe.

A truly dynamic duo, Sara and Koshini are the perfect set of playmates for all your fun digital artwork.

Koshini, currently 40% off, has a new outfit she's sporting as well. With the release of "Blacker Magic for Koshini" her wardrobe has just expanded yet again. These two little ladies go everywhere together and always have some fun! Get Sara from the link below and then go to the store to get all the great accessories for her and Koshini:

Sara (PC)
Sara (MAC)
Sara Template (PC)
Sara Template (MAC)

A truly dynamic duo, Sara and Koshini are the perfect set of playmates for all your fun digital artwork. We hope that you enjoy this new figure, and that you find Sara and Koshini to be as inseparable as we do. Below is the main promo image and list of features of this new product:

She's sassy! She's fun! She will steal your heart in a moment! She's Sara!
Sara is a fully stand alone figure for Poser. Incorporating some never seen before technical features - Sara is designed to give you hours of fun and artwork.

Features

* Stand alone Sara figure

Tech features:
* Multilayered eye design for high light reflectings and realistic sparkle.
* Individual toes with Up-Down and Side-Side dials.
* Preconfigured donor CR2 file for use when developing your own clothing for Sara.
* Joint parameters injector pose to apply Sara's joint settings to another clothing item.
* Injector poses to turn Sara's Inverse Kinematics on/off.
* Built-in skull cap for eliminating poke-thru on some hair models. As the skull cap is a seperate body element, it can be hidden very easily.
* 5 Easy to pose eye dials. A simple twist of the dial moves both eyes, eyelids and eyebrows simultaneously (see image).
* Seperate tongue/teeth body element for easy posing and movement.
* Morph balls (also know as body handles) for posing of breasts and ears. Posing with morph balls is automatically transferred to Sara specific clothing.These are ideal for adding gravity to the figure.
* Morph-controlled-morphs feature transfers pose information of the face to the teeth/tongue and skull cap for synchronous morph setting.
* Well balanced mesh layout for great morphing ability.

Happy Holidays,

The DAZ Team

Last edited by SKondris on Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:00 am; edited 11 times in total
Shoshanna

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:47 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

you get the idea Smile

Shanna Smile
Blazerwiccan

DAZ Brokered Artist

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:49 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Thank you Thank you.
greene

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:58 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! Smile
Sarcastica

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:07 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Quite an amazing gift!
Glassylady

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:07 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

She is adorable Laughing Shocked
susanN

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:11 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

She's cute as a button thankyou so much Smile Very Happy
JoPol

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:17 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Thank you DAZ - I'm not sure of the background reason for doing this, but am very appreciateive of your generosity.

If I am allowed to use an expression from my Sixth Childhood ---

DAZ ROCKS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Mr. Green

Sincerely,

JoPol

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:23 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Nice cute free model, many thanks Wink

Okay, so does this mean that Sara can wear Koshini clothing? Or is this another whole new character that we will have to buy yet another wardrobe for? Can she wear any of the mil kids clothing? Just exactly what can she wear, it doesn't say.

Just want a more informed purchasing decision please.

Thanks.
Lumina

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:32 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much for all your recent generosity.

As for why they're doing it I see four possibilities:

1. They are just doing it to confuse me. All this stuff coming out at at the same time has my head in a spin! Confused

2. They are trying to create a real market for Daz Studio when it comes out. They want Daz to be known as THE generous and creative source of all things Poser (and Daz Studio).

3. It's just to distract us. On our next month's credit card statement there will be a charge for $1795 and the DAZ management will be enjoying a long holiday in South America! Wink

4. They are just nice people, who happen to like what they are doing. Instead of milking their customer base for every penny they have decided to provide quality products at great prices.

Which one(s) are true? You decide.
Sarsa

DAZ Brokered Artist

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:42 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

I'm also wondering what the reference to Koshini has to do with Sara...unless the clothing fits, I dont see the connection? Did I miss something?
PaganArtist

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:51 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

FAB!!!! thanks!

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:02 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Daz!
sparrowheart

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:05 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

She is adorable and I thank you for her!

Sarsa, I am scratching my head too over the Koshini connection. Confused
Dexterward

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:07 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a million Laughing
teh weakest link

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:10 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

cool.

'tanks.

just wait until the reality hits me...
ceba

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:17 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Not to be a complainer, Thanks for Sara, but in the brief you mention two sets of clothes.

"Sara comes with textures, poses, and two terrific sets of clothing"

Have I missed were they are or missed that there included with sara??
JamesM

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:19 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Is the Sara figure for Koshini??

If so I am sorry to say .I don't have Koshini.
Crescent
DAZ Publishing Team

DAZ Brokered Artist

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:28 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Koshini clothes don't fit Sara. I didn't think they would, but I just confirmed it by trying to load K clothing on her. K's clothes fit Vic better than Sara.

I think Steve meant that Sara is toony like Koshini is, so they'll look great in renders together. (And that Koshini has a new outfit as well.) I do see a few clothing packs up for Sara right now on the Premiere page.

Crescent
DAZ Publishing Team

DAZ Brokered Artist

PostPosted:Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:45 pm Report Post to ModeratorsReply with quoteBack to top

Also, the head and body templates do not match V3 or Koshini, so either wait for another UTC pluggin (which I suspect will come out very quickly since 3D Universe makes both) or just get a whole new set of textures.

Upon loading the character, I find several morph dials with no descriptions that seem to do nothing. (And a few like "Mouth" that don't seem to do anything, either.) It may be that Sara is meant to have injected morphs later on and this is a Poser stupidity, but it looks weird. (I'm looking at this in P5, so who knows how P5 mangled it.)

As a side note, Sara, IMO, has strong African features. (The nose and mouth shapes do not look Caucasian to me at all.) She looks much better rendered with darker skin tones.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic