with MOTOBLUR™ and Android™
Just $99.99 after mail-in rebatePay $199.99 and after mail-in rebate receive $100.00 AT&T; Promotion Card†. Voice plan and $30/month data plan required on a two-year service agreement.
- Always-on social networking
Sync with Facebook®, MySpace™, and Twitter™ from home screen
- Never-before-seen QWERTY flip design
Touch pad, touch display, and back-flip QWERTY with tabletop mode
- Up-to-date contacts
Contacts, including status and pictures, auto-populate from social networks
- PC-like web browsing
Best of the Web with full HTML web browsing on the nation’s fastest 3G network
See status updates, messages, emails, and headlines from your home screen.
Are you ready for MOTOROLA BACKFLIP™?
Make your phone your own with all your favorite apps.
MOTOROLA BACKFLIP™, AT&T;'s first Android phone, combines a revolutionary back-flip design with MOTOBLUR™ and Android to organize and sync your conversations, friends, and favorite content from multiple sources directly to your phone.
- Web Browser: Android Webkit full HTML browser for "PC-like" web browsing
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g and AT&T; Hot Spots for instant Wi-Fi access at over 20,000 locations
- 3G: Broadband data speeds on the nation’s fastest 3G network
- Touchscreen: 3.1-in. HVGA (320 x 480 pixels)
- Touch pad: BACKTRACK™ navigation tool behind screen
- Camera: 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- Messaging and Email
- Text and multimedia messaging (SMS, MMS)
- POP3/IMAP (embedded), Corporate email synch, Push Gmail
- Google Talk™ and IM (AIM, Live, Yahoo)
- Music and Video
- PLAYABLE FORMATS: AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, WAV, MIDI, AAC+
- Video capture rate at 24 frames per second
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- PC Connectivity: USB 2.0 (High Speed) standard micro USB connector
- Location and Orientation: aGPS, Accelerometer and E-compass
- Bands/Modes: UMTS 850/1900/2100MHz, GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps (category 7/8), EDGE Class 12, GPRS Class 12
- Expandable Memory: microSD slot, 2 GB preinstalled (Up to 32 GB)
- Weight: 4.7 oz.; 133 grams
- Size: (H X W X D): 53.0 x 108.0 x 15.3 mm
- Battery: 1400 mAh
- Talk time: up to 350 minutes (6 hrs)
- Standby time: up to 315 hours (13.5 days)
- U-Pick: Want another feature? Find and download the app that will do it from the Android Market!
†Card valid for 120 days wherever major credit cards accepted. May be used to pay wireless bill. Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at ATMs or gas pumps. Some restrictions and other charges apply. See terms at store or at att.com/wirelessrebate.
Limited-time offer. Other conditions & restrictions apply. See contract & rate plan brochure for details. Subscriber must live & have a mailing addr. within AT&T;’s owned wireless network coverage area. Up to $36 activ. fee applies. Equipment price & avail may vary by mrk & may not be available from independent retailers. Early Termination Fee: None if cancelled in the first 30 days, but up to $35 restocking fee may apply to equipment returns; thereafter up to $175. Some agents impose add’l fees. Unlimited voice services: Unltd voice svcs are provided primarily for live dialog between two individuals. No additional discounts are available with unlimited plan. Offnet Usage: If your mins of use (including unltd svcs) on other carrier’s networks (“offnet usage”) during any two consecutive months or your data use during any month exceeds your offnet usage allowance, AT&T; may at its option terminate your svc, deny your contd use of other carriers’ coverage, or change your plan to one imposing usage charges for offnet usage. Your offnet usage allowance is equal to the lesser of 750 mins or 40% of the Anytime mins incl’d with your plan (data offnet usage allowance is the lesser of 24 MB or 20% of the KB incl’d with your plan). Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated equipment.
Two-year contract and new activation required. Online offers are available for a limited time. Credit approval and other restrictions apply. Service is not available in all areas. See coverage map for details. Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated phone for certain customers. More bars claim compares AT&T;'s network before to after merger.
In order to protect AT&T; and its customers from fraudulent activity, we limit the number of phones and services that may be ordered online by a single individual or entity.
AT&T; imposes: a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge of up to $1.25 to help defray costs incurred in complying with obligations and charges imposed by State and Federal telecom regulations; State and Federal Universal Service charges; and surcharges for government assessments on AT&T.; These fees are not taxes or government-required charges.
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
No early termination fee if cancelled in first 30 days. Thereafter, the fee will begin at $175 per device and decrease by $5 each month for the term of the agreement. Some agents impose additional fees.
Unused Anytime Minutes expire after the 12th billing period. Night & Weekend and Mobile to Mobile Minutes do not roll over.
MOBILE TO MOBILE MINUTES
Unlimited nationwide Mobile to Mobile available with plans starting at $39.99 with two-year agreement.
FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING
When activating select plans, you will receive FREE shipping and handling (a $9.95 value) when you order online. Your order will be processed within 3-5 business days and you will be notified via email when it is complete.
Devices that are specified as refurbished or as refurbs are not new; they have been refurbished by an authorized service provider. Our standard return policy applies. Information about the applicable manufacturer's warranty will be included with your device.
The trademarks and service marks used on this page are the property of the respective owners.