As one of the largest sports organizations in the world, the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the international umbrella organization of sport for athletes with a disability. Our key focus is on the organization, supervision and co-ordination of the Paralympic Summer and Winter Games.
The IPC is looking for creative, communicative and interculturally competent university students or graduates to support the International Paralympic Committee’s headquarters in Bonn.
Working with the IPC, you should be a spirited and powerful person interested in sport for persons with a disability and possess excellent language skills in English (other languages being an asset), as well as some work or study experience in the area for which you apply.
We are offering a very limited number of internship opportunities in the following areas:
- Paralympic Games Operations
- IPC Sports Administration
- Media & Communication
- Marketing & Broadcasting
- Development & Membership Relations
- Medical & Scientific
- Operational Office (Legal, Finance and Administration)
Interns will support the ongoing operation of the different areas and will work on specific programmes. Specific job descriptions will be developed for the internship.
As we provide quality work experience to interns, we prefer interns to stay with us for a minimum of six months. Please be aware that the applicant must cover all expenses connected to the internship. The IPC does not offer any financial compensation.
If you are interested and your qualifications meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English only by e-mail.
Please refer in your cover letter to the following questions:
- Why would you like to support the IPC through an internship?
- What do you expect to learn through this internship?
- Which specific skills can you bring to the IPC?
- What are your expectations from the IPC?
- When would you like to start your internship and for how long?
International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
IPC Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Adenauerallee 212-214, 53113 Bonn, Germany