• District 21   (999 pts)
Sign Me
User Name
Password
Forgot Password?
Click Here to connect with your facebook account

Let's Get Connected Here!
Disturbance from upstairs neighbour
Last Post 22 Jun 2010 11:14 PM by newbeginning2009. 26 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
I'm a baby Shroomy!
I'm a baby Shroomy!

--
28 May 2010 04:01 PM  
Dropping heavy objects, dragging chairs, knocking on floor early morning 6am+. in frustration i slammed the door, so apologize to all indirectly affected by the slamming.
I'm a baby Shroomy!
I'm a baby Shroomy!

--
02 Jun 2010 07:14 PM  
i notice dragging of chairs in study room today and dropping of heavy objects at living room.....after the father went to work...so its the family children that is causing the disturbance...
I'm a baby Shroomy!
I'm a baby Shroomy!

--
02 Jun 2010 07:26 PM  
the only person that knows that my bed is directly underneath their study room is the family son...i had hacked the wall linking masterbedroom and study room into a single masterbedroom...in my earlier posting this family son had entered my premises without my authorisation. thus the only prime suspect that causes this disturbance as he is the only one knowing that any noise in the study room will disrupt my sleep.
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
03 Jun 2010 01:06 AM  
go up show them a good one. i had enough of my neighbour many months back. i really had it till my neck. my neighbour forced me. i showed them 50% of what i was capable of!!!! after that till today still very kuai after that incident which i really showed them i meant business!!!!

i'm not stopping there. i've just gotten a cctv. i'm going to show them where i'm going to hang. not slowing down.

want to play with your neighbours very very easy. not difficult. but of cuz we all want peace. i'm sure if talk to them nicely can try and tell them in a very nice political way and friendly courteous way that you want that respect.

i did that and i told my neighbour should they step over the line i will show them what i meant by business and i did. till now super good. no more nonsense for now.
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
03 Jun 2010 01:07 AM  
sorry but sometimes when it's time to stand up you got to stand up.

GET UP STAND UP, STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
03 Jun 2010 01:18 AM  
Let Band together, Unity is Power!
I'm a young adult Shroomy

--
03 Jun 2010 07:32 AM  
hi newbeginning2009, i have the same problem. Early morning about 6am can hear upstair pple knocking on the floor.
At night, can hear them dragging object in the room.

--
03 Jun 2010 12:29 PM  
Noise disturbances from neighbours living above you are more audible nowdays, partly due to the materials used for the newer flats, many of which are pre fabricated.

Did you know that if you throw a pre fabricated wall into water, it will float !!!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
03 Jun 2010 04:49 PM  
My neighbours upstairs want peace.... for themselves only!

They complained about their neighbours about anything that disturb their peace, so much so that even people from another estate know about them!

Anyway, I had alerted the police a few times around midnight and they advised them to refrain from creating the disturbance.  HDB officers had visited them numerous times too.  

No improvement.

Good thing we are sleep late and our children sleep like a log!

Do pray that they kenah 4d big big or win an apartment and move out!!! hehehehehee

I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
03 Jun 2010 05:05 PM  
The blocks of flats in our estate was built in the mid 70s I think.

From the guest bedroom, we can hear the operation of the lift door.  Looking forward to the upgrading of lift and the removal of this lift that stops on mid-levels.

From our bedroom, every night, between 2am to 6am, we can hear our elderly lady neighbour living upstairs as she trod heavily (with a walking stick) from her bedroom to the toilet (then flush), and trod back.  Sometimes, we can hear her dragging furniture.  What always worry us was when we hear something drop and wonder if she's alright.

Till now, we couldn't figure out who has been using the mortar and pestle, everyday between 11am to noon.  We would love to visit with a thick phone book.

About 2 months ago, my neighbour 2 floors above us renovated their unit and it sounded like the renovation was just above us.  I felt sorry for my neighbours living below us when we did our renovation. :(

I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
03 Jun 2010 06:10 PM  
Guess living with a noisy neighbor is typical of hdb life. Me having same problem too.

--
03 Jun 2010 06:19 PM  
I think the noise could be due to the quality of building materials in HDB flats.

Those living in private condos, do you experience such noise as frequently?
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
03 Jun 2010 06:29 PM  
Our ex-neighbour at Fairways Condo complained about us "walking noisily" in our flat!  

Another neighbour at Rainbow Garden seemed to be rollerblading at home and I had to send the domestic helper to have a word with them to stop that activity.
I'm a toddler Shroomy!
I'm a toddler Shroomy!

--
04 Jun 2010 09:13 AM  
my friend ever got this eerie experience. her parents got a resale flat in the 1980s & found upstars n'bour always make noise [door slamming, some1 shouting] very early in morning, about 4 or 5 am. Later found out from other n'bours that  no 1 is staying there, the owner is actually staying with son elsewhere.    And the other n'bours never heard such noise b4.    D owner only come back once a while to collect mail only....Funny thing is after her parents spoken to the flat owner about the noise,.......it stop happening. .    later the flat affected by SERS & d whole family so happy to move to new flat
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
04 Jun 2010 10:15 AM  
My upstair keep hammer the wall around 4am every nite. disturb my sleep also.
I'm a toddler Shroomy!
I'm a toddler Shroomy!

--
04 Jun 2010 10:32 AM  
Posted By Think on 04 Jun 2010 10:15 AM
My upstair keep hammer the wall around 4am every nite. disturb my sleep also.

knock back...?   complaint....b4 ? 不打不相识。。。。
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
04 Jun 2010 04:07 PM  
Sometimes it is not the neighbours directly but the loud noise from the water pipes which vibrate
when turned on late at night or early morning.  How to complain?
________
Rosy
I'm a baby Shroomy!
I'm a baby Shroomy!

--
05 Jun 2010 10:19 AM  
Complain to police, then police will issue warning to your neighbour make noise.
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
05 Jun 2010 10:25 AM  
i know i know. early morning after the nice stop. wait for an hour say by if it stops at 3am you go at like say 4.30am you keep knoocking on their door. the moment the come to open you go back to your home. then wait aonther half hour then go knock again. but of cuz this one too tiring. so hire someone for that few hours keep knocking on their door. then next monring say 9 am you go to their home and knock again and say good mornign to them ask them if they slept well or not?
I'm a teenage Shroomy!
I'm a teenage Shroomy!

--
05 Jun 2010 10:26 AM  
tell them your house also got people keep knocking but everytime open no one. maybe it's Ghost? do this for one week the person will never knock on you again.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.1

FAQ | Disclaimer | Do's and Don'ts | Copyright | I want to go Home
Page generated in 0.141 seconds.