Irving's Plumbing distributes utility water pumps for a variety
of tasks including everything from powering a waterfall to draining low
lying flooded areas. Our utility pumps run on electricity and are typically
used for moving water or liquid materials between containers, draining
hot water tanks, irrigation, and other similar activities. We offer two
rugged utility pumps that are designed to move effluents, semisolids,
and small solids in a variety of residential, commercial and industrial
We offer the following three models from Liberty Pumps: 331
Series | 260 Series
The LP331 portable utility pump is mostly used as a transfer pump
for general water transfer projects. It can also be used for increasing
your water pressure or draining your hot water tank The main features
of this pump include a one-piece cast aluminum pump and motor housing
with integral carry handle, permanently lubricated bearings, a convenient
On/Off switch, and a powerful ½ hp motor capable of pumping to over
100 feet of head. Please note that this utility pump is not designed
for permanent installations or long, extended periods of continuous
operation. It is used for portable, temporary applications only.
Easily accessible motor brushes are replaced in minutes with just
a screwdriver. They require replacement every 100-200 hours of operation.
- Pump Housing: One-piece, corrosion-resistant cast aluminum.
- Impeller: Glass reinforced thermoplastic with molded
- Ball Bearings: Permanently lubricated, maintenance free.
- Motor: 1/2 hp, 115V AC, 8 amps, 60 HZ, 7500 RPM.
- Power Cord: 20' heavy-duty, with ground.
- Water Transfer
- Draining Hot Water Tanks
- Boosting Water Pressure by 40 lbs.
Weight: 10.5 lbs.
Major Width: 4 1/2"
Length: 9 3/4"
Maximum Fluid Temperature - 135° F
Lightweight and easy to carry around, this submersible utility
pump is perfect for those light water transfer projects around the
home or on an industrial construction site. It can be used for draining
water from your pool covers, from flooded areas around your building
or on a construction site. Completely submersible and powered by
a 1/6 horse power motor, this utility pump can pump down as low
as 1/8 of an inch.
- Pump Housing: Thermoplastic body that resists impact,
stress, and corrosion.
- Impeller: self-cleaning trash-type impeller.
- Motor: 1/6 hp 115 volt, 2 amp air cooled PSC motor.
- Power Cord: 8'
- Shaft seal and lip seal.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Pumps down to 1/8".
- Completely submersible.
- Removable bottom screen for easy cleaning.
- Portable - weighs only 7.5 lbs.
- 3/4" garden hose connections.
- Pumping pool covers
- Powering a waterfall
- Pumping flooded areas
Weight: 7.5 lbs.
Contact us today at the following location:
NORTH YORK ONTARIO CANADA
3796 Victoria Park Ave,
North York, M2H 3H7, Ontario, Canada ~
Tel: 416.492.6444 ~