IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rocking with new Fleshlight
Guest_MRX84_*
post Jun 12 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Guests

g'day,

before i begin, first hats off to Fleshlight Australia's delivery service. I was thinking about getting this toy(of course my first sex-toy) from a long time, and suddenly this Tuesday night, after reading the testimonials in the forum, i can't resist myself long, and ordered it. BANG!!!!!
I was expecting it to arrive on or after Monday next week, but to my surprise I got the mail from Lisa last night, and today when i returned from work, the packet was lying outside my front-door. One can't ever imagine faster delivery than this. You guys must be using some kind of ERP. laugh.gif

After opening the packet, everthing was there in place with a fleshlight flyer laugh.gif
And just to say again, who are little worried about the discreetness of the package, "NO ONE CAN NEVER EVER IMAGINE WHAT IS INSIDE UNLESS HE/SHE SCANS THE PACKAGE UNDER X-RAY OR ANYTHING SIMILAR."

To be very honest, I am still virgin, with no sexual experience before, and after using fleshlight, I don't think I am a virgin anymore. Amazing product, and can't think of any better experience than one I recently had using Fleshlight.

Cheers!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
fazman
post Jun 13 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #2

Master of Fleshlights

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi MRX84, welcome to the forums. So glad you found our service and products so pleasing smile.gif Thanx for pointing out those items as alot of customers ask those exact questions all the time smile.gif

--------------------
Part of the team here at Fleshlight Australia
If you have a question, before emailing it, please read through the Frequently Asked Questions page first as there aren't many questions we haven't received before.

+Quote Post
jonnyW
post Jun 14 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #3

Well Damn, I must own all the fleshlights by now

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 249

Hi MRX84 and a welcome to you on the forum - all the way to you from the UK.

You will find this a friendly place, with a lot of chatter and humour. Stick with us.

--------------------
My tastes are of the simplest; I am always satisfied with the best...(Oscar Wilde)

A REAL Fleshlight IS the best!

+Quote Post
countrydude
post Jun 14 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #4

Fleshlight Surgically Attached

Member No.: 675

welcome mrx84
always good to see a newbie singing the praises of fleshlight and sharing their experiences

--------------------
FLESHLIGHT - THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST. DONT BE FOOLED BY CHEAP IMITATIONS

+Quote Post
wannagettaller
post Jun 14 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #5

Trainee Flighter

Member No.: 1,676

good on ya mrx84, which fleshlight did you get anyway

--------------------
Life was dull and boring, then along came fleshlights. On top of that, they'r in OZ!!

+Quote Post
7inchuncutaussie
post Jun 15 2009, 02:32 AM
Post #6

Flight Lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,718

Good, to know about the packaging and shipping. I'm a virgin as well, and am planning on buying a fleshlight sometime soon. I have a question for guys who are uncut like me; when you thrust into the opening does it push your foreskin back and massage your head? Oh, and with the 'ice' ones, how much can you see, like if you cum in it can you see your load shoot out?

+Quote Post
wannagettaller
post Jun 15 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #7

Trainee Flighter

These are the things i'v been pondering, for a long time...Thanks for asking those questions, 7inchuncutaussie...somebody answer this guy hahaha

--------------------
Life was dull and boring, then along came fleshlights. On top of that, they'r in OZ!!

+Quote Post
fazman
post Jun 15 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #8

Master of Fleshlights

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

i cant answer to the foreskin question so left this alone. As to the ice, dont remember being able to see the load shoot out. They arent clear in the sense that its like looking thru glass.

--------------------
Part of the team here at Fleshlight Australia
If you have a question, before emailing it, please read through the Frequently Asked Questions page first as there aren't many questions we haven't received before.

+Quote Post
Pash
post Jun 16 2009, 12:26 PM
Post #9

Moderatrix

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 3

Welcome to the forum MRX and great testi... thanks also for the kudos.. We aim to please! hypocrite.gif
Oh and Welcome to the FLight Club! Makes me proud to have so many virgins enhancing their sexual prowess with the Fleshlight.

Its great to have you give your input and your basic situation, which as you see others already relate too. So thank you for sharing and being a part of our world here.

In answer to 7inch and Wanna, I can help with a little bit with those questions as I have received a lot of feedback over the years...
Your foreskin being pushed back really does depend on a) how much and how tight your foreskin is to begin with, and also on how erect you are before diving in. Generally most men who are uncut, once erect their head is exposed, with a little bit of skin to work with, so I guess in answer to the actual question, it should push back what is left and allow the fleshlight sensation to work on your head and frenum (frenulum) nicely.

Some customers have been concerned about having a tight foreskin and worried it might affect them somehow, only to write back that it did not affect them and the experience was amazing, better than they could have hoped.

As far as the ICE goes and what you can or cannot see. As Faz pointed out they are not like look through glass. But you can make visual experience better, with certain lamp/lighting in the right place to allow the silhouette image show almost everything including shooting your load.
There are quite a few videos to be found online, and a lot of them using ice. I did put one up here once upon a time where the guy used perfect lighting for the videoing of his session, however he did not video him finishing in the fleshlight. There has been a video or two also where the camera angle was looking down the other end of the fleshlight to get a birds eye view of the money shot!

The other option you have is to remove the end cap (suction control) for an option to speeding up, but if you are a 'shooter' when ejacuatling, then you can go deep and may shoot your load out the end of the unit.

It all comes down to trying things out and getting the right angles, lighting and turn on for your experience. Practice makes perfect!

Pash
x

--------------------

+Quote Post
7inchuncutaussie
post Jun 16 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #10

Flight Lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,718

Thanks so much for the responses guys. Really answered my questions. Definitely going to buy one, maybe not immediately but hopefully soon.

I searched for some videos Pash and I see what you mean with the ice fleshlights. Thanks for the tip.

When I get one I will definitely post a review. Maybe specifically about the foreskin question just for future references for other uncut individuals.

Thanks again

+Quote Post
Pash
post Jun 16 2009, 02:24 PM
Post #11

Moderatrix

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 3

My Pleasure 7inch. Here and happy to help!
Keep us posted when you purchase so we know to keep an eye out for your order specifically.

Pash

--------------------

+Quote Post
wannagettaller
post Jun 16 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #12

Trainee Flighter

thankss Pash, for the detailed response. I'm definitely getting one soon too. Possibly in July, as i was told they'r going to add new models to the stock. Until then i will be going through heaps of testimonial on this site to make sure i get one that suits me best.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th March 2011 - 08:16 AM