> First Impressions, First go with my new lady STU
sunshine
post Jul 31 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #1

Flight Lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,835

Hello,

I have to say a big thanks to the fleshlight team. I was very happy with my delivery. I only wish my credit card bill didnt say fleshlight com au. But thats only minor detail. Very happy with how my fleshlight arrived, I was really really nervous about it (probably most nervous 3 days of my life, never having even thought about buying a sex toy before), but it came without incident just as described, express post sachet with brown box inside with little sticker describing contents "Pink Lady STU". I should mention I'm 20 and living at home after living away for a year. (Tip: for anyone in a similar situation, try to time your delivery so you can receive it at home alone, I didn't get it quite right, but managed to sneak it inside without a drama.)

I find that opportunities for sex come not often and far between when living at home. So when I stumbled across the fleshlight it sounded great, much better than a hand anyway. I thought about it for ages, took me about six months to finally decide on getting one, and which one to get. I chose the lady STU because I'm uncircumsised and I read that it was a bit gentler on the foreskin while still being intense, and because I wanted to keep my stamina up in between my rare sexual opportunities.

So, first go...washed it out, warmed it up a little, a bit of lubricant, and took it into the shower with me so I was confident on my privacy. Well, it certainly lived up to my expectations...amazing and intense orgasm, gave me weak knees for a second. I think, with my limited knowledge on the subject, this is probably the closest you can get to reality in a sex toy. OK, the insert texture (the STU bumps) isn't the same as the real deal, but I think it would be unrealistic to expect it to be and I was very happy with the texture of the material itself (I had imagined it turning up and being a horrible rubbery thing, but it was...great). Afterwards it was quite easy to clean, you can turn it mostly inside out (wash & dry and turn back in). Needless to say, I had a nice long shower.

Many thanks
Happy FLighter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
fazman
post Jul 31 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #2

Master of Fleshlights

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

welcome to the forums sunshine and glad you found your first fleshlight experience to be pleasing smile.gif

Its always great to read about our happy customers and their good experiences with our services.

Thanx

--------------------
Part of the team here at Fleshlight Australia
If you have a question, before emailing it, please read through the Frequently Asked Questions page first as there aren't many questions we haven't received before.

+Quote Post
Pash
post Aug 20 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #3

Moderatrix

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 3

hehehe wooohooo

Hey sunshine.... welcome to the FLight club... and glad to hear your feedback.

You are like many who um and ahh over buying and wait so long until finally resistance is futile!

The STU is quite realistic but maybe to an older woman? To go for a firmer grip and realism they are saying the Lotus inside the Fleshlight Girls which I think is going to give you more like a 20 yr old.

Enjoy!

Pash

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th March 2011 - 07:39 AM