#BHA - BriteLyt Heating Adaptor Installation Process:
Visit our web store for this item
The heater adaptor works best with oil base fuels, such as kerosene, lamp oil, etc..
BTU's will be higher, distribute more heat, and lower output of carbon monoxide.
REMEMBER.....Always have some type of ventilation, when using these products.
Do not use #BHA, if damaged. Replace unit as needed.
Video demonstration BriteLyt BHA
BHA and 126-S Heat Shield with screws (below photo)
1. Remove Part #117 (Inner Casing) and #74 - Glass Chimney
2. Place #BHA onto Part #126-S (Heat Shield) see photo below)
3. Try to center hole of #BHA to #3 - Nozzle (see photo below)
4. Bend tabs on #BHA, so each tab is sitting flat onto Heat Shield.
5. Mark holes onto Heat Shield, (for screws). see photos above)
6. Remove plate, drill a little pilot hole, then attach #BHA with screws to Heat Shield 126-S. (see photos below)
7. Simply reinstall, as this is now part #HP-BHA (#126-S w/heater).
HPBHA can be used without Glass
HPBHA can be used with wire mesh globe
Below photos of BHA with mantle.
Photos below of BHA with out mantle.