Plaster orgonite

A forum for sharing ideas on creating a better world.

Re: Plaster orgonite

Postby monsoon gecko on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 am

Yo all, Last couple of days, I've made another giant cone , and 2 broadcaster size cones plus
a few Hhg's.. I must say large glass moulds give smooth marble finish...nice.
This time I used seasalt in the mix....first time,,,,,also small cone type shells..thanks Josh.
First thing I notice with ALL these pieces is they are COLD...I know if you add salt to ice
the temperature will plumet . So what's going on here ?
Even in the sun, its cold.
The large cone with the "ite stones" sits at room temperature... no salt....still not painted.... doh
This plaster orgonite is becoming more mysterious.
I'm still using large lemurian quartz in the middle, plus a few others. Also handfull of gemstones as
seen in previous posts.... beneficial ? necessary ?

Well I'm enjoying this plasterite... they feel stronger...almost like they are vibrating internally. and cold !

The operating broadcaster, one without salt..really zings when touching the top...it too feels like it,s vibrating
internally.
There appears to be a bigger picture but can't pick it.......any thoughts ?

Got half a bucketof shells to day..town run..unbelievable Josh, many just the same as you sent..plus others.
monsoon gecko

Postby josh on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Stephen you are right on all count, this Plasterite is a mystery in itself, it appears to get stronger as it dries and ages, now I know that my dowsing skills are not on par with Steve, but this is what I am getting:
The Plasterite vibrate on all levels of the Bovis scale, meaning, the physical, the etheric, the astral, the mental, the causative, the spiritual and pure spiritual
The Orgonite vibrate on the physical, the etheric and the mental and not the other levels
This could be the reason why some people will feel Plasterite and some will not: it just depend where one resonates
When used as a broadcaster the Plasterite cover 65 time more territory as the Orgonite, so we dont need as many, the Orgonite was doing a good job broadcasting, but it looks like the Plasterite is doing a bit better.
Steve you are welcome to check my results, no problem, I may be wayyyyyy off
I was also very surprised at the COLD, even sitting in the full sun, but as it dry it will go away
Catherine and I have found that those large cones must be at a safe distance if we want to get some sleep otherwise here we are at 4 in the morning eyes like port holes looking at each other :shock: Especially more so since they have been colored :lol:
I also just finish another large traffic cone.......boy are they heavy :o :o but the price is right!!!, one 25pound bag of plaster, some sand, a bit of salt, some stones and crystals, add water: this is it, If it was resin $$$$$$$$$ :cry: :cry:
All the small pieces that did not turned out so good wound up as a filler in the bigger devices, when I pound on the plaster bucket to clean it, I save all the small bits to go into the next batch
I love to put small shells in the devices, they seems to buzzzzzzzzzz :lol: :lol:
It may be that the Plasterite vibrating at different levels will allow it to go further into the grid??????
I think the bigger picture is that Pasterite is the dorky kid on the block that turned out to be a genius
And I have never seen clouds as beautiful, fill with life and definite purpose: chem trails do not live very long with them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
josh
josh

Postby Steve on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 am

I could be waaayy off as well as no dowsing is perfect but I am getting pretty close to the same on that reading Josh. As always the proof will be in the pudding! Everyones results do sound very encouraging so far. As Josh has said before Selenite is the primary ingredient in Plaster so this info is pertinent in what we see/feel with Plasterite:

"Selenite is a type of gypsum crystal that is often either transparent or a shimmering opaque. This versatile and often underrated crystal has properties that make it truly unique for spiritual and metaphysical purposes.
Selenite is the only crystal that is able to clear and recharge other crystals. If a piece of selenite is placed in contact with another crystal, such as a quartz crystal, it will cleanse away any negative energies within that crystal.

Another unique thing about selenite is its ability to constantly cleanse and recharge itself. The only other crystal with the known ability to do this is apophyllite.
As with crystals such as quartz, fluorite and calcite, selenite is especially beneficial for activating the seventh or crown chakra. Selenite is also good for stimulating and opening the third eye chakra.
With its unique ability to filter out confusing or ego-based messages in the mind, selenite is an excellent crystal to work with while meditating. Place one nearby while you meditate or hold a piece in your hand to help keep your mind clear, lucid and calm.
Selenite can also help you get in touch with your higher self and expand the awareness of your mind and spirit. For this reason it can be good to use during prayer, communicating with the wisdom of angels and astral projection.
Because of its ability to calm and clear the mind, it can be good to keep selenite with your during times of emotional stress.
Other spiritual and metaphysical properties associated with selenite include:
Psychic awareness and development
Channeling
Awareness of past lives
Improved concentration
Aura cleansing
Access to one’s personal power

Selenite is often known as the light bringer, due to its linear crystal structure it behaves like a natural fibre optic. If any light is shone through the material it is transmitted down the full length of the crystal. This is a physical manifestation of its metaphysical properties. The crystal structure is very linear and is easily cleaved into natural wands . Selenite could be considered as the sword of awareness cutting through assumptions and promoting re-connection between the conscious self and the inner mystic. Selenite allows direction of energy into the body and energy system to remove blockages which result in disease

Selenite and Apophyllite are the only two minerals powerful enough to clear negative energies out of Quartz Crystals. Selenite is further unique in that it is the only mineral capable of programming Quartz Crystals. Place any crystal, specimen or pocket stone you have been working with on top of your Selenite Wand. You can set a number of different stones in a row. The Selenite will both clean any energies present and recharge your other crystals and stones.

You can greatly increase any other crystal or stone energy by pointing your Selenite Wand at the other stone. Reprogramming is done this way. Just visualize how you want the energy of your Quartz crystal or other stone to perform. Spirit Guides, Angels, Higher Beings can all be more easily contacted using a Selenite Wand. Access your subconscious as well. These wands are very potent. Selenite provides a bridge to other worlds.

Selenite is often used for clarity of mental processes. It was the original record keeping stone in Atlantean and Lemurian times. Using the same rubbing technique as for Past Lives, ask your Selenite for passage to particular areas of knowledge. Many times that knowledge is given to you in dreaming or while astral traveling.

When using your Selenite Wand in any of these ways or to amplify healing, make certain you use your inner powers to wipe clean the energy that has been placed into the Selenite.

Superior for psychic development and intuitive processes. A growing number of readers are finding Selenite more useful and manageable than Quartz Crystal. Quartz has that uncompromising habit of amplifying everything, positive or negative.

As a bridge to altered states of consciousness, Selenite is an excellent tool for visualization, meditation and working with the subconscious.

Selenite Goes to the source of physical disorders and provides insights into probable causes. Outstanding as a journeying tool for Shamans. Its unique ability to connect and balance the Spiritual and Physical bodies enables Selenite to do similar work between two persons. Working with the subtle bodies Selenite pushes one to the area most in need of clearing and balancing. Its power in working with all of the chakras makes Selenite a universal healing implement.

Selenite is not like any other healing stone or wand that focuses its particular energy on a problem. Selenite works like a tuner on a radio to discover locations of static in the aura. As your own awareness grows so will your use of this mystical mineral.

Because of this ability to flow light into all situations coupled with its physical structure it is an ideal wand making material. The energy flow is an ideal carrier of the energies of other crystals added to the wands."

So the above may explain some of what we experience with Plasterite.

Blessings
Steve
Steve

Postby Spirit Walker on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am

Great post Steve! I had forgotten some of those properties for selenite! How cool!?! :)

Like anything else, the only way to know is through experiment and trying new things. I must admit my last batch sucks! LOL :) I had read what Josh posted about how to mix things and their order/proportions, and trying to switch up in mid stream, so to speak, I got my mix out of whack and some not so good results. But the GREAT thing is, as Josh mentioned, I can now just reuse the oops in some larger new pieces. I've got to buy more plaster, finally killed off the first bag from just making smaller pieces, but will buy several bags so I can get several larger ones made next.

My daughter has painted everything I've made to this point, LOL, which is all good. She loves painting them, it makes her SO HAPPY, like a little child with finger paints. She even told me she doesn't understand why, but she wants more of them around her, all the time! :) I promised to put up some shelves in her room so she can start displaying everything she has painted on them... well that, and to make a million more pieces for her to paint.... LOL :) My son has decided to go the commando route, and leave his "butt naked" for now... :) but also has four pieces in his room. He swears his creativity is going bonkers, he is into doing virtual mixing of music and is having a blast these last several weeks since I first made some pieces.

I share this to add to our body of knowledge. I have meditated with one smaller piece on my 3rd eye several times, it sends me to the outer realms of time and space, the energy is so HIGH, and pure. :) I'm seriously thinking of making some small muffin size pieces this next go round as well, so I can do some fun things with grids (like under my bed) and throughout my living space. It seems already that the invisible realm that my two cats see, has gotten really busy as of late, they are constantly leaping about, as if to swat invisible butterflies..... :)

Tony
Spirit Walker

Postby Spirit Walker on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Tonight my daughter came into the kitchen to see my latest bowl plasterite creation, and was wowed by how smooth the sheen on it was. In the very next breath, she said, "you know, this will sound crazy, but Daddy, my room feels different with all of those painted pieces in there now... it feels "lighter" and brighter, kind of, like there is more energy in there" :)

I told her what others are saying here about their experiences and she just lit up! "For real???" YEP! I told her she should feel something different, and that it feels even better when painted... she interrupts me then and says "that's because I put so much of me into it, my energy and emotion!?" LOL!!!!! YEP!!!!!!

Gotta love it. :) Out of the mouth of babes (well not technically, she is 23 years old). :) She has asked/demanded that I get to work and crank out many, many more, and so I will do as she has requested, and get ready to buy more PAINT!!! LOL Just bought 40.00 worth of tubes of acrylic paints and glitter packs for her, they are going quick!!!

One last very true story. Yesterday, she had a huge emotional meltdown after a very traumatic weekend with family issues at home with her Mom and sister. I had to pick her up from over there after a very hectic call for help from her. I got her home, she walked into her room, and 2 minutes later, you would never have known she had been having a bad, bad, bad, day. I swear.... she literally was "uplifted" IMMEDIATELY from the close proximity to our lovely babies here. She has been great since, as if it happened, but now it had dwindled to a proper memory, not a living nightmare. Simply amazing. There just aren't words that can possibly capture my awe and gratitude at this point. I so love "this". I talk to it now, constantly... LOL :) Yep, gone fishing and forgot the hooks! LOL They all are alive, magically, somehow. They each have distinct "personalities" as well as can be defined. No other way to put it. The painted pieces my daughter has made SING, they really just scream this JOY. It blows me away to behold such incredible wonder. She is so proud of them, owns them in a surreal sense, and they love her, I think... crazier than anything else I've said, I suppose, but just as real to me. They really love her. And me too, I can feel it.

Tomorrow, my biggest piece comes to work with me at my office in DC. I'm going to wrap an extension cord around it, and plug in something like an air freshener.... I expect the world as we know it to be changed by noon..... LMAO!

Hugs!

Tony
Spirit Walker

Postby Steve on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 am

Thanks for sharing about your daughter's experience with the Plasterite Tony. You don't hear about instantaneous healings like that very often with orgonite or even among professional healers. Cool stuff!

Steve
Last edited by Steve on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve

Postby monsoon gecko on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 am

Good one guys..!
You wouldn't believe it..first day of term and I get a call out...Kids had a great day..we made plasterite, drew up hexagons and pentagons with protractors , a bit of grammar and played sport...Top day... the plasterite was first up, teacher demo. then make in groups....several reported them tingling when held and also the coldness was observed. Although I mentioned
it would take a couple of days to dry, most of them couldn't wait so out with the felt tip pens...they were into it !
So that;s another 20 odd families gifted.....be it only a Tb....a good start.
Installed Large Cone as Broadcaster today...no bother shellacing, just get it up and running...strongest orgone field yet..
Has about 40 wraps with 25m or 35 ? extension cord...Guess it will take a while to get used to this one , too . !
Really blasts away at my forehead......have to go for a walk for a break every now and then..ha..it's strong !
Have wrapped 3 more with 10m cord to replace ones in town for trial...town run this week hopefully ...
Just love being in on the ground floor .....very exciting, constantly .
Keep the info coming......Yo
monsoon gecko

Postby nepipemi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Well, here are my first two humble creations. The second two were even more humbling and are plaster soup right now. They never cured so I mushed them up and got the crystals out. I'll recast sometime.
Not pretty, not great, but hey, I did it. I did it a while ago, just didn't feel like showing the world my bad plaster pouring skills just yet. These were cast in probably polycarbonate clear plastic ice cream dishes. The little short thing was the first layer of one of the failed pours. The subsequent layers never hardened and I just peeled them off of this one. Right now I have an orgonite HHG set on it. This is the first night that I have moved them upstairs near the bedroom. We'll see how that goes. Oh, yeah, the cat decided she must have some part of her in this photo op but didn't get close enough to use it to determine scale. The foot is much closer to the camera.

nepipemi

Postby josh on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Nepi, we are going somewhere!!!!, I really like the design that you made on the top of that cone.
The correct mixture for plaster: Two plaster to one and one half water: 2 gallons plaster + 1 1/2 gallon water, mix quickly and pour quickly as well, it will start to harden within a few minutes.
Your next assignment : an extra large traffic cone :D
One 25lb bag of plaster, that should be about 4 gallons (plus or minus a little)
3 Gallons of water
Heavy on the sand (about 6 or seven cups), less if you like
A bunch of any stones that you like (3 or more hand full), less if you like
Some larger crystals, 5 like in a HHG
Pour the thing in 2 batches, 3 if it is toooo hard to stir, just pout the next batch on the top of the last
Dont forget to tape shut the end of the traffic cone :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
OK ....you have 10 minutes to completion................we are waiting for the picture......................... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
josh :D
josh

I have troubles with forum

Postby xXmikeFetXx on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:51 am

bazooka adware
adware ezula
deleting adware
pc cillin
spyware nuker
spyware isearch
virus scan
virus's
mcafee spyware
exit pop up
online antispyware
online virus check
pop up blocker download
spy remover
spyware adware remover
http://trig.com/mcafee/biography
trend micro pc cillin internet security 2006
adware definition
adware sahagent
spyware yahoo
spyware download
free spyware removal tool
Last edited by xXmikeFetXx on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXmikeFetXx

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Light