This is our second installment of Facebook Friday – a post design to bring you the best of conversations from the MCP Facebook Page, Wall or Newsfeed. Since topics move fast in the social networking world, we are indexing them every month or two so you can read what photographers have to say on a variety of topics from pricing, to photography, gear to editing software. Feel free to add your own thoughts to the threads or here in the comments as well.
Facebook Friday was born as a way to catalog important, informative and “hot” posts! If you have a question you want me to post on Facebook, submit it to me through our comment page on our blog. I will select some to ask on the MCP Wall. Due to quantity I may not be able to get to all questions.
Here are some of recent hot topics and interesting threads: (just click each topic of interest to read the discussions – add your own thoughts to the blog post or individual threads). If it takes you to a blank page with ONLY a Facebook LOGO, click the logo and it should take you to the thread. Thank you.
Photoshop and Editing Software:
- The one thing I want to improve most with my photo editing is?
- Differences in web sharpening and print sharpening – why you cannot use them interchangeably?
- What is your favorite FREE action from MCP Actions?
- Most are the important skill or qualities needed to run a professional photography business?
- As a consumer, what do you look for in a photographer?
- What is your definition of a professional photographer?
- What do you like most about photography?
- The one thing I want to improve most related to my photography is?
Gear and Equipment:
- What brand of cameras do you use?
- Are you on a Mac or PC for editing?
- If money was no object, list the ONE piece of photography equipment that you would go buy today?
- What is your favorite iPad App for photographers?
Previous Post: Killer Tips on Posing & Photographing High School Seniors
Next Post: MCP Project 52 Week 19 Recap & Theme for Week 20!