[EVA] The Funimation Dub

e e29au at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 25 23:01:46 EST 2009

Sorry for the late reply.  Gwern was asking about my description of the Newtype 100% Collection and in particular the description of the original story plan.  I've only just dug out my copy of the book.

Olivier is correct - my description is incorrect.  The original story plan for episode 25 refers to the strongest 12 angels descending from the moon, not to a 12th angel descending.

My description refers to the "final" angel, but the story plan itself doesn't use the word "final".  For various reasons I believe I might have taken that concept from somewhere else, perhaps the liner notes from S^2 Works CD collection.  But I'm not sure where my copy of that box set is, so I'll have to dig that out some time in the future...