The page of K W h a z i t
(or: How a Certain Someone Needs to Come Up With a Better Page Name)
- 27 Feb 2011: Some updates to the Translations and Japanese sections.
- 21 Aug 2010: At long last, another update! It didn't even take me a whole year... quite. So much for being more regular about it. As usual, the Translations section has the most change, while nothing else except the Japanese section has even been touched since last time. Yeah, I know, I ought to at least adjust the layouts of everything to match. I'm also thinking about writing some blog entries about Japanese usage, but we'll see....
- 05 Sep 2009 - Cleaned up the page formatting somewhat. Eventually, I plan for everything to use this same layout, but it's going to take me a while to get around to it. Meanwhile, there's lots of activity over in the Translations section, as usual. And the blog is now linked from the sidebar on this page. I actually do post occassionally, so look if you want. I'm also working on something that I hope to have up in the Projects section fairly soon, but knowing me, "fairly soon" could mean several months or longer.
- 16 Jan 2009 - I've mostly scrapped the Order of Avatars section, which has been essentially dead for quite some time anyway. The Inuyasha section is now officially stalled instead of merely being unofficially stalled. But perhaps you'd rather hear about new content as opposed to the stale type? Well... The Japanese section has some new and updated information here and there. But as has been usual of late, most of the new stuff is in the translations section. Check it out.
- 07 June 2008 - Check the translations section for some updates, and there's actually some in the Japanese section as well. I'm also working on a smallish project in Verge3, though... might be ready in a few weeks.
- 30 Dec 2007 - This time was a combination of procrastinating and far too many hours of work. Anyhow, some updates have been made. In the translations section. As usual.
- 09 Jul 2007 - I'm not dead or anything, just one heck of a procrastinator... Anyway, there are some minor updates in the projects and Japanese sections, and some larger updates in the translations section. And what made me think I was ever going to keep up with the blog? That's so not me...
- - older news -
A Diablo II community dedicated to enjoyable playing. Or that was the idea, but it never really amounted to anything. Now reduced to a stub and waiting for me to get around to removing the links to it.
A few things I'm making or have made, including an Unreal Tournament level, some small utilities, and a crude (and bug-ridden) Verge-based RPG. I do have some ideas for a Verge3 game... but nothing concrete enough to do anything with yet. Anyhow, this is the random stuff that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Various info on the Japanese language, including characters, some vocabulary, and grammar. There's also a little stuff on the series Ranma1/2by Rumiko Takahashi, hence the directory name, but I removed most of that a while ago.
A variety of things that I have translated or am translating from Japanese to English for fun. Mostly game text and song lyrics. This has been the most active section of the site for a long time, and is also the only part I ever seem to get any feedback on.
Miscellaneous infomation on the Inuyasha series, by Rumiko Takahashi. This started out as just an info page to keep my Japanese class from getting too lost when we did a unit on Inuyasha but I like it enough to keep it around and make it publicly available. I'm not currently working on this section, but everything that's already here is staying.
E-mail comments, questions, feedback, constructive criticism, credit card numbers (just kidding), basically anything except spam. Which reminds me...