facebooktwitterrss
donate-now
Banner
Banner
Thursday, 21 July 2011 00:00

P5230164Hello Caroline,

I would like to give you an update on Riley. He has graduated with flying colors from his Blue Ribbon “Companion Rookie” class. He loves his teachers Lise and Hariot or should I say aunties! J He is presently registered in the “Companion Pro” and loves it and looking forward in taking the “Dance with your dog” class!!! Thank you for recommending Blue Ribbon, it has helped us so much since Lise and Hariot give us great tricks and help us understand how a dog thinks and learns.

His newest tricks are: rolling over, playing dead and he has mastered crawling which Vivian had though him. He is such a smart dog that loves learning new things. He loves camping and swimming. Carl and I are extremely happy with him and cannot imagine a life without him anymore.

When I bring him to work, he lays on his bed, chews on his bone and is just happy his with me. We do not need to separate our lovely cats from Riley anymore they just hang out all together and work together to get the treats in the cabinet!!!!!

Riley hardly pulls when he’s on his leash and is WAY more social then what he was. Confident Riley…I love it!!!!

Thank you for all the hard work you have done for us and keep doing for all the animals in need.

From animal lovers:
Jessica Braul & Carl Beaulieu

Ps: I am sending you some pictures of our latest trips to Sutton at his girlfriends Sasha’s house (German Shepherd), camping trips at Lanaudiere & Rawdon Cascades.

P7010527 P5230171 P5230212 P5250232 P7010485 P5140101