PSX-SCENE Forum Discussion for Sony PlayStation/PsOne/PS2/PS3/PSP/PS VITA
  • Showtime Plugin: Muzu.TV v0.7 Released

After the release of Youtube plugin for Showtime (1.0.1 is now available in Plugin Central - http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/...e-v1-0-1-1518/), facanferff just finished developing version 0.7 of a plugin supporting Muzu.TV.

What is Muzu.TV?
    MUZU TV is an Irish owned interactive music website featuring free music content legal video sharing website. Co-founded by Ciarán Bollard and Mark French, it was launched in Ireland and the United Kingdom on 16 July 2008. Seven million videos were played monthly and there were two million users within one year of the launch, with users creating their own TV channel.

Note: In the first image you see black/white images, it is because I was using VirtualBox, on PS3 they are full of colors.

Current features:
    - HD support (about 90% of videos on ps3 work with this setting)
    - Limit number of entries per request (default is 150, it is used to avoid memory fullness and possible crashes)
    - Browse for videos in any genre or in a specific genre(e.g.: rock)
    - Top Charts from Muzu.TV
    - Top playlists from Muzu.TV
    - Browse for videos from an artist (using search box in Showtime's homepage, you need an external keyboard, there is no Virtual Keyboard yet supported in Showtime)
    The plugin is not available yet on Plugin Central but should be very soon. At the moment you should install it putting the ZIP file (UNextracted) in the folder settings/installedplugins on Showtime folder (in FTP).
    Download: https://github.com/downloads/facanfe...tv/muzu.tv.zip

Note: If in any video it shows "Cpu is too slow..." or "Cell forcing level 4.2...", it is handled by Showtime not the plugin.

Thanks again to facanferff for another great release!!

You can vote for this release in the October PSX-Scene developer contest.
    Jay-Jay and Greg0u812 like this.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Showtime Plugin: Muzu.TV v0.7 Released started by facanferff View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Hey facanferff.......... Any possibility of the source code? Would be cool to see how it's done and help in the learning process.
      The source code is in my github.
      Very good.

Thanks Facanferff.

I thought I saw mention of the source for the Youtube Plugin, but couldn't remember where I saw it.

Will be grabbing both this evening to see what I can learn.
      Quote Originally Posted by Greg0u812 View Post
      Hey facanferff.......... Any possibility of the source code? Would be cool to see how it's done and help in the learning process.
      SEXY VIDEOS HERE I COME!
      nice work once again.
  • Sponsor:

• Recent Threads

SuperSZ

Have 31 posts, been here since May and can't post videos and urls

Thread Starter: SuperSZ

Hello people. I've joined the forum cause I am particulary interested in the Mortal Kombat Character Modding thread, and I wanted to contribute. But I

Today, 12:51 AM by Sinbad Go to last post
    Avantasia

Should I update

Thread Starter: Avantasia

Weighing the pros and cons right now.

So far I do not want any of the shitty homebrew besides showtime and multiman (I can get any emu

Today, 12:40 AM by egoeimai Go to last post
    cyberflash

Hello

Thread Starter: cyberflash

Hello,

My name is CyberFlash ! i Live in France, i'm french and i esperate a good moment here! sorry so my english text is bad !

Yesterday, 10:00 PM by SuperSZ Go to last post
    Mesut

FAT32 and NTFS partition

Thread Starter: Mesut

hi,

im trying to get my external 2tb hdd to work on MM with both FAT32 and NTFS,

partition 1 - FAT32 (1,5TB) works

Yesterday, 07:18 PM by Dreamwebber Go to last post
    dakky21

CFW & OFW, 2 hdds?

Thread Starter: dakky21

Is it possible to install 3.72 to one physical HDD (500GB) and have other current physical HDD (40GB) with 3.55 KMEAW, and switch them when needed, if

Yesterday, 10:20 PM by Greg0u812 Go to last post
    Newt182

CFW to OFW Anyone been console banned?

Thread Starter: Newt182

Hi guys. Can someone please tell me if Sony are banning consoles that were jailbroken? If I upgrade from 3.55 to the latest legit firmware, what are the

Yesterday, 07:41 PM by polki333 Go to last post
  • Sponsors:

• Recent Comments

kbf

Hello fellow /v/irgin! and no. Just PSX. Go to last post

JFW DH’s OpenPStore progress update and PSX backups from hard drive (video included)

kbf on 10-07-2011
    JJUANFERNANDO

bla bla bla, the future is unpredictable as tecnology Go to last post

Next Generation Game Consoles - PlayStation 4

JJUANFERNANDO on 10-07-2011
    bryceone

Had the same problem with my Spyro 3: GHits copy. Borrowed my neighbors Spyro 3 (Non Greatest... Go to last post

multiMAN ver 2.09.00

bryceone on 10-07-2011
    Vash_TS

Hold up, is it already possible for the Ps3 to load PS2 backups from discs? Go to last post

JFW DH’s OpenPStore progress update and PSX backups from hard drive (video included)

Vash_TS on 10-07-2011
    kbf

thanks for answering my questions guys real helpful. Go to last post

kbf on 10-07-2011
    adambueller

i had no idea that ps3 games were bootable from a bd-r. when did that happen? Go to last post

multiMAN ver 2.09.00

adambueller on 10-07-2011
    fromzero

Had the same problem. What I did to get around it was first put in my PSX backup disk and then... Go to last post

multiMAN ver 2.09.00

fromzero on 10-07-2011
    Third Eye

tl;dr From the comments, it seems this article is pointless. Go to last post

Next Generation Game Consoles - PlayStation 4

Third Eye on 10-06-2011
    racco

i would like to know why doesnt psx games use memory card that you create on your playstation... Go to last post

multiMAN ver 2.09.00

racco on 10-06-2011
    MarcusRaven

Increasing PSX support is good, but the only PSX game I want it to launch is Spyro Year of the... Go to last post

multiMAN ver 2.09.00

MarcusRaven on 10-06-2011

Popular Tags

3.15 3.41 3.42 3.50 3.55 3.55 cfw 3.56 3.60 3.61 3.66 90006 agent under fire apps assassins creed atmel backup back up backup games backup manager backups backwards compatible banned batch bdemu black blackbox black ops blackrhino blackscreen black screen blu-ray bluray bluray drive boot break brick bricked broken bug burn burned bypass card cecha01 cfw cfw 3.55 cheap cheat cod code codebreaker codename rebug control controller cover crash custom custom firmware dead deank debug demo development devs disc read error diy dlc dns dongle downgrade download drive dvd dvd9 easy eboot eboot.bin eboot bin elf emulator error esr ethernet exploit external external hdd fail fat fifa final fantasy x firmware fix flasher fmcb fmcb 1.8 format free free mc boot free mcboot freemcboot free mc on my ps2 freeze ftp fuse gaia gaia manager game games gameshark geohot graf_chokolo gran gran turismo 5 groove gt5 gta iv guide hack hacked hacking hard hard drive harddrive hdd hdl hdloader hdtv helpme hermes hex homebrew infinity install internal internal hdd iphone iso jac jailbreak jailbreak 3.55 jailbreaking jfw dh jtag kakaroto keys kh2 killzone 3 kiosk kmeaw kmeaw 3.55 lan laser leds linux load loader logo mac magic manager matrix matrix infinity maximus mcboot media player memento memor32 memory memory card mfw mkv mod modbo mod chip modchip modded modding mods move multiman music mw2 need for speed netflix network network adapter network games help news noob ntsc ofw online open manager open ps2 loader openps2loader opl oplv7 otheros p3hub packages packer pal param param.sfo patch payload pes 2011 pgen pic pkg playstation playstation 2 playtv problem problems ps1 ps2 ps2 backups ps2 slim ps3 ps3 break ps3 break.ps3 yes ps3 downgrade ps3 game backup ps3 game modding ps3 hdd ps3 homebrew ps3 jailbreak ps3 slim ps3break ps3key ps3mfw psfreedom psgrade psgroopic psgroove psjailbreak psl1ght psn psn bypass psp psx question rebug red red flashing light region remote play retro rock band rogero router save saved games saves scene screen sdk showtime slim slim ps2 smb sms softmod sony speed spoof swap swapmagic swap magic swap trick system theme themes ti-84 tos trick trophies turismo tutorial ubuntu ulaunchelf ule update updates upgrade usb usb advance usbadvance video virtual vmc waninkoko wireless working wutangrza x3max xmb xploder ylod