Home Office Statistical Bulletin 11/11 presents police recorded crime statistics on the levels and trends in detections and detection rates in England & Wales for the financial year 2010/11.
The bulletin focuses on sanction detections where the offender receives some formal sanction such as being charged or summonsed, cautioned, reprimanded or given a final warning. Sanction detections also include penalty notices for disorder, warnings for cannabis possession and offences which are asked to be taken into consideration by a court.
Home Office Statistics would like to know your views on this publication. Please select to complete a short questionnaire on Crimes detected in England and Wales 2010/11.
Longer term datasets contain police recorded crime and population figures for police force areas and local authorities.
Date: Thu Jul 14 09:30:00 BST 2011
- Crimes detected in England and Wales 2010/11 (PDF file - 175kb)
- Data tables - Crimes detected in England and Wales 2010/11 (Microsoft Excel file - 162kb)
- Police force area tables - Crimes detected in England and Wales 2010/11 (Microsoft Excel file - 99kb)
- Basic Command Unit - Sanction detections for key offences 2009/10 to 2010/11 (Microsoft Excel file - 163kb)
- Statistical News Release - Crimes detected in England and Wales 2010/11 (PDF file - 35kb)
- Pre-Release Access To: Crimes detected in England and Wales 2010/11 (PDF file - 22kb)
Adobe provide a free online tool which converts PDF files to text. To use this service visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html (new window)
To view a document in Adobe PDF format, you may first need to download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat reader (new window).