Please reply if you bought the 247.tv Coverage

MLL, NLL, international lacrosse, and world championships

Please reply if you bought the 247.tv Coverage

Postby ThePlainTruth on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm

I didn't purchase it, but understand the games are up for another week or so. Are ALL the games available via on-demand, or just the Blue division games? Also, are they available only via online feed, or can you download the games to your PC to view later?

Thanks.
ThePlainTruth

Re: Please reply if you bought the 247.tv Coverage

Postby Coach Z on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 pm

You can watch any game you want (includes all group games, intermediate and playoff games). You have an option to watch games for 1 pound or download them for 3 pounds. Quality of video is not the greatest but is certainly not bad. 1 guy sits up high at midfield - very similar to watching a college team's game film. I believe in the coming weeks you will be able to order dvd's of games you want. I hope the quality is better.

I thought the whole this was well worth it...brings the World Games to your home. (actually better than being there most days since it was raining).
Coach Z

Postby ThePlainTruth on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Thanks for the reply. I guess the 6 pound "all season pass" is for on-demand only - no downloads. I appreciate their efforts, but the production value is pretty bad. I assume this was the first time their cameramen had ever filmed lacrosse games.
ThePlainTruth

Postby UKLaxfan on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 pm

ThePlainTruth wrote:Thanks for the reply. I guess the 6 pound "all season pass" is for on-demand only - no downloads. I appreciate their efforts, but the production value is pretty bad. I assume this was the first time their cameramen had ever filmed lacrosse games.

I've subscribed to a number of DI teams webcasts including Syracuse obviously and the stream quality compares favourably with all of them.

The Stadium games have a camera at halfway and a camera behind each goal.

The season pass gives you access to all Blue Division games & Finals.

The Non-Blue Division games are also available 106 games covered out of 108 games total in World Championships (two games lost due to power outage in thunderstorm)

You can download a game for £3 and some of the key games are available as a High Resolution Download

The Final and all the Play-off games are now uploaded and available.

http://www.247.tv/lacrosse/fil-world-la ... hips-2010/

From a Coaching perspective these games are an excellent resource

As for commentary on the stadium games please feel free to give feedback... I called some of them
2pontificate wrote:I'm old! I refuse to concede that I'm an old fuddy dud. My kids on the other hand think I'm an old idiot. My lovely wife just thinks I'm an idiot. I forget, what were we talking about?
UKLaxfan

Postby armygreen on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 am

UK-

I thought your commentary was great. :clap:
armygreen

Sponsor

Return to Men's - Pro and International