Our company is committed to providing reliable and confidential private investigator services to attorneys, insurance companies, corporations and individuals.
- Background Checks
- Due Diligence
- Still and Video Surveillance
- Matrimonial and Infidelity
- Computer/Cell Phone Forensics
Companies and Individuals often rely upon the information provided by background screening prior to engaging in any business or personal relationship with other parties. These types of investigations are particularly useful in child or senior custodial issues and online dating.
- Address History
- Alias/Name Search
- Civil/Litigation History, i.e. judgments, liens, bankrupsies
- Corporate Records
- Criminal Background Checks
- DUI Records
- Education Verification
- Marriage Search/Number of Children
- Employment Verification
- Who they are living with
These types of investigations are primarily used when somebody is seeking to go into business or partnership with someone and want to focus the investigation on those entities. One would consider this type of investigation concerning:
- Hiring a key employee or employees.
- Creating a partnership with another, or beginning a business with another.
- Loaning substantial money.
- Taking on a new client or customer.
- Engaging a new vendor that may be central to operations or obligations.
- Prior to a merger or acquisition, or as part of the process.
Still and Video Surveillance:
Our Modern technology, state of the art technology and techniques gives us the ability to track and capture any event day or night, video, photos and other relevant tracking documentation. We can perform physical surveillance and also Global Positioning Surveillance (GPS).
Possible Surveillance Issues Include:
- Child Custody
- Employee Theft
- Insurance Fraud
Matrimonial and Infidelity:
When a spouse/significant other has committed adultery your life gets turned upside down. Not only is this act one of the most painful and devastating things a family can go through, it can also cause you to be overwhelmed with embarrassment, fear, guilt and depression. Worse yet is not knowing if your spouse is being unfaithful. Donâ€™t you want to know? We can offer accurate and truthful investigations and get you the truth you deserve.
Computer/Cell Phone Forensics:
So many people believe that once they delete the information, the picture, the data is truly gone, deleted. The truth is, it is not, and it is still there and can be recovered. We have professionals that can digitally recover the data in an evidence-based manner to preserve the integrity of the information.
- Because a cell phone is the most popular device of today that a countless number of kids, teens, adults, employers, and employees use as their chosen form of communication, people need an effective way of retrieving the information that is held on a cell phone, including deleted data.
- We have the knowledge to undelete deleted text and other types of data that gives wives, husbands, and employers the power they need to investigate various types of problems they believe to be occurring. You can recover deleted text messages, photographs, videos, address books, caller ID’s, contact information, sext messages, and several other forms of data, that can uncover employee theft, bullying, sexting, infidelity, and the use of illegal drug substances.