our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
12% and 6% ref Bonuses Free1000 ad For All !!!
Your Ad here!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Earn Money on Forex with InstaForex company
Open trading account and get 30% Bonus for Every deposit. 500 000 USD prizes fund for contests. Join now!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

above banners and links are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Go Back   Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum > Caution : Risky High Yield Investing Programs > E-Currencies - Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, Hd-Money, etc

Re: M-Gold Is a Scam !!
Old 10-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Amateur Investor

Default Re: M-Gold Is a Scam !!

Sceptre
You're free to recommend any exchanger In this forum..
I'm showing the public my Issue with M-Gold however they can use any exchanger they want.
So far my Issue Still NOT resolved.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Amateur Investor

Still no answer from them

Old 10-29-2012, 11:35 PM
VIP Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-IV View Post
Still no answer from them
Thanks for the useful update.

Purple-IV, I know that you'd prefer it if only you were allowed to post in your thread, but I have to ask a few questions about your complaint as it just doesn't add up. As a long time user of M-Gold, who has never had any problems with them, I find it hard to believe that they would steal from you, while continuing to process everyone else's orders. Based on what you've posted, I'm quite confident that my orders would be far more worthwhile to steal, yet they continue to be processed time and time again.

I have to ask myself what's really going on here. Are you:
- A genuine user who has a legitimate complaint
- Someone who has received the wire, but claims otherwise in an attempt to scam M-gold
- Or just one of the many competitors that attempt to slander exchangers on a daily basis

Looking through your posts, there are a few inconstancies that stick out like a sore thumb. First of all, you said

Quote:
It passed almost 3 month and neither funds arrived In my bank
Yet a look at your first post in this thread shows that your order was apparently submitted on August 17th. That would mean you've actually waited about 2 months, not 3.

Also, was it one exchange or multiple. "Neither funds" would suggest multiple exchanges.

Next, on the same topic you wrote

Quote:
I don't really like to complain a lot but I waited 3 month before I went In public going patiently with them
Wait so now your order wasn't 2 months ago, it was 5 months ago? You waited 3 months before complaining, and it's been about 2 months since you started complaining. So was your order in June?

You also said

Quote:
Patryn (Reputable Member) Advice me to use them and As much as I heard he's one of the Staff there.
By your own account you submitted your order on August 17th. However, you didn't join the forum until August 22nd. To get this timeline straight, it went:

August 22nd - You join Talkgold
August (?) - You asked Patryn for advice
August 17th - You went back in time to use Patryn's advice and use M-Gold

Further to that point, you made a thread on Talkgold 10 days after you claim to have submitted your order, asking for exchanger recommendations.

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r368102-.html

Two days later, now 12 days after you claim to have submitted your exchange, you make a post asking for Patryn's information.

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r368322-.html

Wait a second… I thought you had already talked to Patryn about your exchange and had asked him for advice. If that was the case, why don't you know his contact information. Why didn't you contact him using the same method that you had used before?

And wait another second… I thought you waited 3 months to "go public" with your complaint. You first complained on August 29th when you ask for Patryn's info. So now your order was in May?

But wait, there's more!

On September 7th you made a post stating that you submitted an exchange on August 29th.

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpo...2&postcount=17

So now your order was August 29th… not August 17th…
Great, now it makes total sense! You submitted your order on the same day that you first complained about not having received your wire.

None of this makes sense, and you can't even keep the details of your complaint straight.
Are you sure you even placed an order with M-Gold?

Old 10-30-2012, 04:30 AM
Amateur Investor

Sceptre
I have screenshot even I can go with team viewer with moderator .
They are Scammers and I haven't receive the wire receipt which I kept on asking for a week now and they keep on Ignoring.
Your post Is useless I have PM's In my Inbox from Patryn Recommending me to use M-Gold and Mails from M-Gold Regarding my orders I'm ready to post all that In public If you want.
So your useless comment Isn't helpful and they are Scammers and not legitimate
And still Patryn give me a fake promise that he will get me Wire receipt confirmation.

Old 10-30-2012, 04:39 AM
"Talkgold's Best" Club

Send a message via ICQ to Patryn

Quote:
I have screenshot even I can go with team viewer with moderator
"Team Viewer"? Screenshot of what, exactly?

Quote:
And still Patryn give me a fake promise that he will get me Wire receipt confirmation.
You asked me when you would receive a receipt from M-Gold this morning. I replied within a few hours, stating that you should have it tomorrow. You stand there kicking me in the teeth while chanting "help me, help me!" Do you want my help, or not?

Old 10-30-2012, 04:48 AM
VIP Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patryn View Post

You asked me when you would receive a receipt from M-Gold this morning. I replied within a few hours, stating that you should have it tomorrow. You stand there kicking me in the teeth while chanting "help me, help me!" Do you want my help, or not?
You'll have to forgive him Patryn, his concept of time is really screwed up. While you may have replied within a few hours, to him it probably seemed like a few months. I anticipate his next post being something like: "I make the complain to Patryn 9 months ago for teamview wire receipt and he since have ignore and make fake promise. Patryn is faker"

Old 10-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Amateur Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patryn View Post

then better stop sending your Sceptre to say my accuse Is false cause I can prove and post all mails/pm's regarding my Issue.
I'm waiting the receipt you promised

Old 10-30-2012, 06:58 PM
"Talkgold's Best" Club

Send a message via ICQ to Patryn

Quote:
then better stop sending your Sceptre to say my accuse Is false
That sounded suspiciously like yet another baseless accusation. I am also not a fan of your "Help me or else, while I insult and make false accusations about you" attitude. You clearly don't really want my help. I will leave your dispute open until I have confirmation that this issue has been resolved. The wire receipt should have already been sent your way. The issue is now between you and the banks.

Old 10-30-2012, 04:40 AM
VIP Investor

If you have PMs from Patryn that makes your story even more confusing. At least before you could have said that he contacted you by email to make the recommendation and the timing would have made sense.

Now you have confirmed that you went back in time to place your August 17th order, after having received the recommendation sometime on or after August 22nd.

Old 10-30-2012, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator

Hopefully we can throw this thread into the archive soon.