training, education and experience
- Certified in the Pilates Method at the Physical Mind Institute, Los Angeles, CA, 1999.
- Certified Pilates Teacher through the internationally renowned Pilates Center, Boulder, CO, 2004.
- Over 1000 hours of apprenticeship to earn the certificate of completion from The Pilates Center of Boulder.
- Studied pilates with 2nd generation teachers (trained under Romana Kryzanowska, Ron Fletcher and Kathleen Stanford Grant) including Cara Reeser, Amy Lange, Pat Guyton, Amy Alpers and Rachel Segal.
- PMA Certified Pilates Teacher
- Started yoga practice at Yogaworks, Santa Monica, CA in 1996, among the pioneers of Vinyasa Flow Yoga including Seane Corn, Saul David Ray, Vinnie Marino, Shiva Rae, Max Strom and Bryan Kest.
- Completed Multiple Intensives at the Yoga Workshop, Boulder, CO with Richard Freeman, including one month long summer intensive.
- Completed Corepower 200 hour teacher training program, Boulder, CO 2009.
- Completed Yogaworks 200 hour teacher training and brought the CA based program to Boulder, CO. Current Yogaworks Teacher Trainer Assistant.
- Completed 60 hour Pre-Natal/Postpartum Yoga Training Boulder, CO with De West 2010.
- Completed 60 hour Partner Yoga Teacher Training with Elysabeth Williamson, the founder of Principle Based Partner Yoga, 2010.
- Continued study under yoga mentors including Richard Freeman, Desiree Rumbaugh, Noah Maze, Elena Brower, Amy Ippoliti and Christy Nones.
- Trained Health Coach from the cutting edge Institute for Integrative Nutrition, New York, New York.
- Studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. Including Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Deepak Chopra; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating.
- Bachelor of Arts degree Brandeis University, Waltham MA, 1991.
- J.D, Rutgers School of Law, Camden, NJ, 1994.
- Mind & Body Coordinator of the Colorado Athletic Club Boulder, CO
- Regional Pilates and Yoga Special Events Coordinator, Wellbridge (network of 6 regional clubs in the state of Colorado)
- Founder and owner of NoBo Pilates & Yoga studio, Boulder, CO