The Wall Street Journal.
By Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience The Wall Street Journal's award-winning coverage, blending the best of print and digital. Get everything you love about the Journal including: What's News, Opinion, Marketplace, Money & Investing, Greater New York, Personal Journal, Journal Reports, WSJ weekend features and WSJ Magazine. Plus: videos, slide shows, touch-enabled graphics, 360 panoramic photos, market data, quotes and a customizable watch list.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal on iPad with the news as published every morning and a 7-day issue archive. Get the latest updating news throughout the day with the "Now Edition," available on both iPad and iPhone. Save articles for later and even read while offline.
The Wall Street Journal is now available in Newsstand. By purchasing a subscription you get full access to all content. Each morning, your issue will be automatically downloaded to your iPad or iPhone. Note that the WSJ icon will be placed in the Newsstand folder on your device.
You have two subscription options:
1. Smartphone only for $12.99 per month (includes access on iPhone, and all other WSJ smartphone apps)
2. All digital access for $21.99 per month (includes access on iPad, iPhone, all other WSJ tablet and smartphone apps, and WSJ Online)
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
- Fixes crashes and freezes affecting some users
- Reduces the amount of device storage used by the app
NOTE: If the WSJ app continues to use an excessive amount of storage space on your device, please delete and reinstall the app. The reinstalled app will not require as much device storage. Deleting the app will erase any issues you saved on iPad. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Improves NOW Edition updating
New for version 5.0:
Newsstand & Alerts
- WSJ is now in Newsstand! Get new issues automatically delivered to your device overnight. To use Newsstand, tap 'Allow' when prompted.
- Note: WSJ App icon will now appear in the Newsstand Folder.
- Breaking News Alerts from WSJ. To get alerts, tap 'Allow' when prompted.
- Purchase a monthly subscription to WSJ through your iTunes account. With a digital subscription you get access to iPad, iPhone, WSJ.com and more.
Best newspaper and best app
WSJ app is wonderful.
I like that I have the option to read it "as printed" or the latest news. And that I have a week's worth of issues always ready.
By contrast, the NY Times app will suddenly update and take away a story I want to read.
My only wish is that WSJ app would include the "List od Businesses" featured in today's paper that's in the Marketplace section of the print edition,
Content and interface are second to none. Highly recommended.
Rely on it each and every day
Steadily gets better, although I've found it to be excellent for about a year now.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 23, 2013
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Wall Street Journal
- ©2012 Dow Jones & Company. All Rights Reserved.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Wall Street Journal$21.99
- The Wall Street Journal Mobile$12.99