Contact us

Report external damamge Expect Openreach

If you have a problem regarding a fault on your line, the quality of your installation, or a delay or change of appointment request, please contact your service provider, not Openreach, as we won't be to help you without their authority. Contacting your service provider (the people who you pay your bill to) is the fastest way to get a resolution to your problem.  Your service provider can then raise the issue with us on your behalf.

If you raise a complaint directly with us that we can't help with unless we have the authority of your provider, the result will be further delays in the resolution of the issue.

However, there are times when you should come directly to us.  Please choose from the options listed below and we’ll be happy to direct you to a team that can help.

Property, digging or demolition

Follow the links below for specific information such as connecting your property development, digging up roads, demolition, moving equipment or finding out where our network is located.

Damage/health & safety issues

To report damage to Openreach equipment (poles, cabinet, fallen wires, manholes, graffitti) or health and safety issues in the street call 0800 023 2023 or follow the links below:

Removing or moving equipment

You want us to remove, move or rearrange external Openreach network equipment (e.g. a pole, cabinet or junction box, cabling overhead or underground).

Communications providers

Please ensure you're registered with an account on the Openreach portal. You'll then be able to login and use the dedicated Contact us form. This will enable us to send your enquiry or complaint direct to the relevant team. Please remember to include the customer's name, address, postcode and telephone number where available. If you're already registered with us, you can access your Customer Service Plan via the link below.