- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance → Themes, and temporarily activate another theme (such as TwentyTwelve).
- Download the current Thesis 2.x version here (login required).
- Extract the
.zipfile to obtain the
- Login to your server via FTP.
- Navigate to the
/wp-content/themes/thesisfolder in your WordPress installation, and expand it.
- Upload the contents of the
/thesisfolder on your computer to the
/wp-content/themes/thesisfolder on your server (replacing everything that’s currently there).
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go back to Appearance → Themes, and activate your newly updated Thesis Theme!
Manually Update Thesis
Applies to Version(s): Thesis 2