+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Movie 4 (v2)

Quincy Weapon Blacksmith AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth has been admitted for life unless a cure is found AndreiAstaroth's Avatar
    .: In a drop of rain falling on Twilight Realm (TLoZ) :.

Anyway, if you have trouble with the movie; try to download proper codecs for your players. I highly recommend (not commercial) the K.Lite Codec Pack 7.6.0.
    Safe link in spanish languaje
    Last edited by AndreiAstaroth; 08-27-2011 at 02:44 PM.

.: [U]ltra :.
    AndreiAstaroth on DeviantArt

+

¤ Ichigo Kurosaki FC ¤ ~ Spanish Bleachers FC ~
    + Ulquiorra Cifer FC + º Ishida Uryuu FC º - Ukitake Juushiro FC -
    <Super Smash Brothers Melee/Brawl FC>
    † Danny Phantom † _The Legend of Zelda_ ^How to Train your Dragon^

Image: Various + Me

♥ BA'S INOUE ORIHIME ♥ Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Lady Orihime's Avatar
    Washington State, United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by royalaces21 View Post
    For one, Orihime not giving a rats ass about her friends who died in hell and begging Ichigo not to go. According to the scene in the novel adaptation, Orihime appeared to be more caring and in character when she asked Ichigo to return safely with everyone. That seems more in character for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by royalaces21 View Post
    Really? It just seemed selfish to me, especially with how close knit the nakama are. Whatever the case, that part bugged me and made me say, "Really, Orihime? What about your friends?" I also wish that she was more involved in the movie. It seemed like she was just there and the next thing you know, she got an outfit change and appeared at the end.
    Uh, when did she beg, exactly?

["Kurosaki-kun? Are you going back there?"
    "But you'll-"
    "You must...come back."
    ]

She was concerned over Ichigo losing control, going U!H!Ichigo again, and DESTROYING THE WORLD...you know, where his FAMILY, his human friends (Chad, Tatsuki & co.), and over 1 billion people are?

But in the end, he makes up his mind to go, and she just says "You must come back."

THIS is begging:

"But you'll-"
    "You can't go! Please don't go! Please! I beg of you..."
    ]

So obviously she was not begging, and she is far from being "selfish" - unless selfish now means caring about the fact that there is a 50/50 chance that Ichigo could go all Hollow leading to the world ending is considered being selfish?

Quote Originally Posted by paint_it_black View Post

Inoue clinging to Ichigo's back before he returned to Hell - if this had been in the manga Ichigo would be made to dodge out the way somehow before she could catch him

Ichigo had no problem grabbing onto Orihime's waist and hoisting her over his shoulder. He's clearly fine with having physical contact with Orihime, so he wouldn't "dodge it".
    Not to mention, he couldn't dodge it, since a girl holding onto the guys shirt and his closely behind him are always shown as being unexpected (like it was in the movie, and in other shounen and shoujo manga)

Quote Originally Posted by Siix0_Beautii View Post

As for Kubo, really not seeing where he wasn't too crazy about the movie. It seems to me that he felt the title of Exec. Producer wasn't suited for him, because he was unable to contribute enough to get that title. Also it looks like he was ticked at the original screenwriter for not submitting the ideas from that first meeting, but gave a shoutout to the substitute scriptwriter for working on what he could with the limited amount of time. I am curious to see what those ideas were, though.
    QFT.

Proudly owns the following FC's:
    IchixHime: Five Lifetimes, One Love | GrimmxHime: Beauty and the Beast | Black★Rock Shooter
    All-Star Manga/Anime Character >> Saya Otonashi
    IchixHime Fan Ship Card
    { You Don't Know IchiHime Shippers }
    { The Word of GOD }

Kanba x Himari set made by Jasy! (○^ω^○)

the earth is not round. Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii's Avatar
    Acting a dirty fool in my ridiculous bubble. BWAHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Orihime View Post

"But you'll-"
    "You must...come back."
    ]

She was concerned over Ichigo losing control, going U!H!Ichigo again, and DESTROYING THE WORLD...you know, where his FAMILY, his human friends (Chad, Tatsuki & co.), and over 1 billion people are?

But in the end, he makes up his mind to go, and she just says "You must come back."

THIS is begging:

"But you'll-"
    ]

So obviously she was not begging, and she is far from being "selfish" - unless selfish now means caring about the fact that there is a 50/50 chance that Ichigo could go all Hollow leading to the world ending is considered being selfish?

Ichigo had no problem grabbing onto Orihime's waist and hoisting her over his shoulder. He's clearly fine with having physical contact with Orihime, so he wouldn't "dodge it".
    Not to mention, he couldn't dodge it, since a girl holding onto the guys shirt and his closely behind him are always shown as being unexpected (like it was in the movie, and in other shounen and shoujo manga)
    QFT. Nothing more to add.

What I really loved about the movie was Ichigo going Bull!Ichi mode and firing the cero at Kokuto (?) Morita did an AMAZING job with screaming while in that form. I got chills.

by me. ♥
    graphics comm.--IchixHime Card

Grimmjow: "I wasn't giving you a choice in the matter! Heal him!"
    Orihime: "If I heal Kurosaki-kun, you're just going to injure him again. There is no way..I could let that happen!"
    Bleach; chapter 278

Chaotic Neutral Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Anarkh's Avatar
    Somehere over the rainbow, somewhere beyond the sea

"But you'll-"
    "You must...come back."
    ]

Was there a line like that no one heard but you?
    It just says "you must come back." MEANING: "Don't die!" Not: "Don't go all hollow and destroy us all, including you!"
    You're interpreting things according to your wish.

Off topic. (debating about Inoue's personality)
    That act isn't but there are some acts we can eaaaasily see real her. But see, off topic, I won't bother.

Seriously.. is that supposed to be a valid argument?
    Apart from those being different, how can you be so sure? Do you have scientific evidences supporting that, or do you have a secret window to Kubo's mind making you so sure?
    And more importantly-
    "Would"s are too ridiculous to be base for a debate.

Hmm... maybe he'd get the danger was approaching by closing reiatsu?

ps. Anyone seriously answering this one will make my day. Correcting, days, as in plural.

Owner of the hottest crack in Bleach: AIZEN x RANGIKU FC
    Owner of RangikuHinamoriFC

misspagette
    sociopathic dreams

The Epitome of the Absurde.
      Spoiler!

the earth is not round. Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Siix0_Beautii's Avatar
    Acting a dirty fool in my ridiculous bubble. BWAHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkh View Post
    Was there a line like that no one heard but you?
    It just says "you must come back." MEANING: "Don't die!" Not: "Don't go all hollow and destroy us all, including you!"
    You're interpreting things according to your wish.
    Actually, she's not. When Ichigo spoke about there being hope for Rukia and the others, since Yuzu turned out to be okay, Orihime said, 'But you'll..' And Ichigo said 'I know.' and spoke about him losing control a second time.

Orihime: Kurosaki-kun. Are you going there again?
    Ichigo: Yuzu was taken by Hell, but she is alive again. There's still hope for Rukia, and everyone.
    Orihime: But, you'll...
    Ichigo: I know. If I lose control the second time, the world really might come to an end. Just as the Old Master said. But this time, I won't lose control. That guy is strong...none of us can beat him. I'm not sure I can beat him not hollowfied. But I must win this battle! Or I will never be able to face my friends who entrusted their lives to me.
    Off topic. (debating about Inoue's personality)
    That act isn't but there are some acts we can eaaaasily see real her. But see, off topic, I won't bother.
    Seems like a good idea because this never gets anywhere

Seriously.. is that supposed to be a valid argument?
    Apart from those being different, how can you be so sure? Do you have scientific evidences supporting that, or do you have a secret window to Kubo's mind making you so sure?
    And more importantly-
    "Would"s are too ridiculous to be base for a debate.
    Yes it is, since those moments come from the manga, where it matters. If Ichigo has no problem initiating physical contact with Orihime, there's no reason to claim that he wouldn't accept it from her.

Hmm... maybe he'd get the danger was approaching by closing reiatsu?

ps. Anyone seriously answering this one will make my day. Correcting, days, as in plural.

Yeah, I'm leaving this one alone
    Last edited by Siix0_Beautii; 08-27-2011 at 03:02 PM.

by me. ♥
    graphics comm.--IchixHime Card

Grimmjow: "I wasn't giving you a choice in the matter! Heal him!"
    Orihime: "If I heal Kurosaki-kun, you're just going to injure him again. There is no way..I could let that happen!"
    Bleach; chapter 278

Wow, it's quite sad that Kubo had such an awful experience with the studio that he had to express himself in a way that doesn't save SP much face. I'm glad that he still seems to like it, even if it doesn't fit at all with his vision of what Bleach!hell looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendra-chan View Post
    I think Rukia and Orihime especially were represented much better in the Novel than they were in the movie, and, well, the representation of Kubo's interpretation closest to Bleach in accordance to the Novel was much better; hence his praise of Makoto-san's writing.
    Having just read the novel, I have to agree with you. Rukia especially seemed kind of bland and lifeless in the movie, but I originally just chalked that up to that being how she usually is in filler. She's a great deal more proactive in the novel, which I really liked. I have to say that although I enjoyed both, I liked the novel better, but I might be biased since I adore her writing.

(By the way, you can read it here if you know Chinese - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1180957684 )

Oh, and the movie is actually out on youtube now too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q56GxzXv-Rk

Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou has been admitted for life unless a cure is found Inuhanyou's Avatar

Thought the movie was pretty good myself. I liked the action, the drama as well. Ichigo's pain at losing Yuzu was felt authentically.

I thought Kokutou's act was too obvious, he pretended to be good for a reason, but it just seemed to me like everyone should have been able to see through it personally.

Kubo's obvious lack of involvement in the movie aside, i'd still recommend it for fans of pierrot scenario's.

I think the only actual issue i had with the movie at all was how Inoue was portrayed.

I don't know if you'd consider it "OOC" or not for when in the series the movie was based, but i do know that it really rubbed me the wrong way.
    "I watch the Azure sky,praying that today is the day i will be reunited with you, pieces of me."

Just watched it~

I really liked it but GOD did I have a load of "...Da FUCK?" moments

I really did enjoy it, and I really loved Koukuto. My heart went out to him ;_; It's like hell tainted him ffff...

Anywho, the Animation was nice, though it was off and on most times. I have to say, it really isn't as memorable as I would have hoped. I really wanted something more, I guess, but it definitely fit old-school shounen movie

Anyway, I agree that it's kind of obvious Kubo didn't have much involvement with this film, it just doesn't seem like his work. There are snippets where I could see the formation of one of his ideas, but that's about it.

I have to say, though, my ovaries exploded when I saw how good Ichigo was dealing with that ghost boy.
    WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

By MikeEtc

----

僕はついてゆけるだろうか
    君のいない世界のスピードに

----

"But you'll-"
    "You must...come back."
    ]

THIS is begging:

"But you'll-"
    ]

"BUT"

I agree that it isn't begging but that's as far as I'll go with that.

Personally I didn't think it was IC for her to seem more concerned about Ichigo than her friends. She shouldn't be saying "but--" anything. She should be positive and supportive for Ichigo. Hesitance and concern = not having faith in that person's strength.

What never was, is now. papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi has been admitted for life unless a cure is found papanchi's Avatar

Just watched it, and.. I can't really say I was blown away, but it was good. Animation was real nice, though not as good as the Lust Arc in the anime. I can't help feeling that we were all trolled with that Shuren guy. I thought he'd be there longer. xD

Also, I liked how Ishida and Rukia used new techniques. Those were cool^^

Haa. I still one day hope that there will be a Bleach movie without having too many unnecessary Shinigamis show up, where they don't have to make up a whole new fantastic world/verse/unknown-part-of-SS and stay in Karakura.
    It's the little things..

Owner of the UlquiIshi FC, actually. Icon by me & GIF by Payucute.
    LiveJournal // deviantART

+ Reply to Thread