The Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC) is one of the seven institutes of the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC). IPSC is an applied research and development institute, aimed at analysing, modelling and developing new security applications in support to EU policies. More....
- 17 May 2013, Scientific Paper on the European Reference Network for Critical Infrastructure Protection
- 19 Apr 2013, Natural disasters: JRC reviews insurance market, fosters partnerships
- 15 Apr 2013, Limited progress in the deployment of the RFID tags in the retail sector
- 14 Mar 2013, JRC discusses the Human Development Index (HDI) at the Second Conference on Measuring Human Progress
- 22 Feb 2013, How does maritime traffic affect fin whale population in the Western Mediterranean Sea?