View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:23 AM   #95
Breton Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDave View Post
Rayya Redux - Hearthfire Housecarl, one of the mods I listed in the Update: I loaded up TES5Edit and discovered the CTD was caused by not having the ApachiiSkyHair mod. It's required not only for the hair, but apparently for this mod period.
Thats basically because Apachii Hair has an ESM, so the Rayya Mod uses the Apachii ESM so you 'must' have that Mod in your game. I've tried it, but I already had Apache so it was O/K, it is in the description that it needs it, I think?

Just as a passing comment, since getting Hearthfires I've made my usual few starts and I've found that if I do anything in Falkreath before I get the courier message the Jarl there will not let the required quest start.

If I stay away from Falkreath and just wait until level 9 when the letter arrives it works perfectly every time, the messy ones as such even though I had reached level 9 I failed to receive the letter on two seperate occasions. Had to 'console' the quest and then odd things seemed to happen, so I stick with the wait for the message before I go there.
Breton Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote