Ciaran Hinds Joins 'Agent 47' (Exclusive)
Rupert Friend is starring as the title character in Fox International's action movie.
Ciaran Hinds has joined the cast of Agent 47, Fox International's sequel to the 2007 action movie Hitman, currently in production in Berlin.
Rupert Friend is toplining the movie as the title character while Zachary Quinto plays the lead villain. Thomas Kretschmann (Stalingrad) also plays a villain.
The complete details of Hinds' role are being kept under wraps, but it is known to be about a pivotal event involving a scientist.
Aleksander Bach is helming the movie, which will be produced by Chuck Gordon, Alex Young, and Adrian Askarieh. Daniel Alter is executive producing.
Hinds appeared in Season 3 of Game of Thrones, playing Mance Rayder, and is expected to be returning for the new season. Hinds also voiced the character of the grandpa troll in Disney's Frozen and has Last Days in the Desert, an indie drama with Ewan McGregor and Tye Sheridan, in the can.
He is repped by CAA and Dalzell & Beresford in the U.K.
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Multiple 'Game of Thrones' Movies Eyed by George R.R. Martin
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR