How to Delete YouTube Account?
YouTube.com is an online video sharing website owned by Google that allows users to create their own channels in order to share video content over the internet for free, users can also browse and see videos for free without even having to create an account, however, if a user wants to upload a video, then he or she will have to sign up for a Google account, otherwise they won’t be able to rate, comment, or share videos.
In this page you will learn how to permanently delete your YouTube.com account, so if you don’t know or understand how the account termination process works, or if you are having problems while trying to cancel your account, then just follow the steps below and I’ll show you exactly how to do it through an easy to follow, step by step tutorial.
Delete YouTube Account – Step by Step Tutorial
Note: You can’t disable your Youtube.com account completely wihtout cancelling your entire Google profile, what you can can do is delete your Youtube channels and disconnect your Google+ profile in order to erase your presence partially from the video sharing network.
1. Go to YouTube.com and login to your account.
2. Choose the channel that you want to disconnect.
3. Go to your account settings page, click the arrow icon which is located right next to your user name, and then click the settings link.
4. Now all you have to do is click the link that says “Return name to
5. Now delete your Youtube.com channel forever, simply click the advanced link located right in the center of your account settings overview page and then click “Delete Channel”. (Note: After deleting your channel you will lose videos, comments, and messages on that channel)
If you want to close your YouTube account forever then you will have to delete your Google Account permanently, and if you want to learn how to do that use the previous link to learn more. Keep in mind that after deleting your Google account you will lose access to all Google products and services for which you had previously signed up.