klia2, Kuala Lumpur International Airport’s newest terminal is the world’s largest purpose-built terminal for low-cost carriers. Once opened, it will replace the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) currently in operation. We are proud to announce that our KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit services will be serving klia2 when it opens! With our high-speed trains offering frequent departures, travelling between klia2 and the city will be a breeze. Here is what you can look forward to:
- Fast airport transfer: The KLIA Ekspres will take just 33 minutes from klia2 to KL Sentral (1 stop), while the KLIA Transit will take 38 minutes (4 stops).
- Convenient inter-terminal transfer: All our trains between klia2 and the city will make a brief stop at KLIA. If your flight connection requires you to go from KLIA to klia2 or vice versa, just hop on any one of our trains. Your inter-terminal journey will only take 3 minutes.
- No difference in fares: Fares from klia2 (to other stations) will be the same as fares from KLIA! The inter-terminal fare between KLIA and klia2 is just MYR2.
- Easy access to the klia2 terminal: Our station at klia2 will be located within the Gateway@klia2 complex, which adjoins the Main Terminal Building of klia2. The complex will accommodate all public transport serving klia2, including buses, taxis and trains.
- KLIA Ekspres VIP Service: We will be introducing our KLIA Ekspres VIP Service for klia2 passengers.