Take Me To My Car
By Eldar Sadikov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One of the most popular navigation apps on the App Store with over 2M downloads:
- Featured by BusinessWeek among the 18 popular mobile programs for your phone
- Featured by Inc Magazine among the 10 Best Apps for Travel along with Kayak and Evernote
- LAPTOP Magazine's choice for Best Car Finding App (as well as one of 50 Top Most Useful iPhone Apps)
- Featured in BMW Magazine Connect (official BMW magazine)
- Featured in Philadelphia Magazine among top 10 iPhone apps
How many times did you forget where you parked your car? This application solves the problem: with only one tap save your current position and next time you start the app you'll have walking directions to your car in front of you! What if you parked in a garage or lot? You can use this app as a compass: we display the distance and the map will tell you the direction. Browse or pinch to zoom in/out. Everything is within one tap, it is simple, accurate, and, most importantly, free (unlike our competitors)!
Why use Take Me To My Car and not the Maps built in functionality:
- Less taps, much quicker
- Walking directions instead of driving directions
- Exact display of remaining distance
- Exact position accuracy in meters/yards as opposed to a circle
- Pleasant intuitive interface
If you like this app, but want more functionality (ability to take notes, track parking time, set meter timeout, use hybrid maps, change parking spot by dragging marker, or ability to keep track of multiple locations), check out iCarPark.
READ THIS: For best results, make sure to have Location services and WiFi on (to enable WPS). The app is not supported on iPods or iPads.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Bug fixes related to auto-centering and auto-zoom on launch
- Directions now take you to the Maps app
- Reduced the icon size of the featured places
- Other important stability bug fixes
This little app does just one things -- it marks a point where yo parked your car, so you can use Apple Maps to navigate back to it. And it does it simply and accurately. A must for anyone who parks their car and struggles to remember where they parked (I.e. 99.9% of us drivers).
Dependable and accurate
Great app. Used for last couple of years and works every time!
Good no frills app
This app does the job. Simple, no frills, good accuracy with iPhone 5s. Uses google maps, good zoom in of street views, starts GPS navigation to where your car is parked.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eldar Sadikov
- © 2014 Eldar Sadikov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.