Events Events
Literature Literature
Tactics Tactics
Hobby Hobby
Background Background
User Login
Support us

Vote at the The Warvault: Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!

Support the maintenance and costs of running this site:

Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*NEW* Mordheim Online Campaign Thread (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 10
TOPIC: Re:*NEW* Mordheim Online Campaign Thread
Duncoman (User)
profile icon User Offline United Kingdom flag
Re:*NEW* Mordheim Online Campaign Thread 1 Year, 9 Months ago
OK, how about we extend the game deadline to this Wednesday? That will give us all plenty of time to sort out post-game etc.

Remember, we're using the fancy new exploration table Ash has written for us after this game- it's is on the front page of this thread if you haven't checked it out already, and I advise you do, there are some rather fantastic goodies on there...
The Muster of the Marshal (My Army Journal)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Wednesday should be good. And I missed the free hired sword for triple 6, lol
fatbat (User)

profile icon User Offline
I notice the 'stray beast' 666 would be very lucrative if sold. can the posessed sell a chaos steed 90gc and its warpstone bedecked reins (a treasure?)
Last Edit: 2014/07/05 19:43 By fatbat.
fatbat (User)

Mordheim annual says Trolls never roll for injury after a battle - does this mean they can never be removed from the roster (killed stone dead) on a 1-2 if they are taken OOA ?

you pays for a troll and it is there forever?
fatbat (User)

http://www.warseer.com for resources is good
Duncoman (User)
The Match up of Pistolers and Witch Hunters vs. Possessed and Forest Goblins has ended predictably in an Evil Victory. With the Witch Hunters down to 3 members by the last turn, the forces of evil won the day. The possessed tore through the witch hunter ranks like they were made of wet brown paper.

I actually have a bit of a favour to ask everyone- I am now on 11CP with the Witch Hunters, and have to lose a hero for my next game whilst he goes off and studies an artefact from the machine. After this battle was over, my Warrior Priest rolled a leg injury meaning he misses the next game anyway. Would it be possible to be slightly cheeky and ask for my Warrior Priest to do the work whilst he's recuperating, so I'm only down to 4 heroes and not 3? As I'm hardly having any luck in this campaign and am dead bottom of the rankings I don't think it would alter matters too much.
klinktastic (User)

Duncoman wrote:
After this battle was over, my Warrior Priest rolled a leg injury meaning he misses the next game anyway. Would it be possible to be slightly cheeky and ask for my Warrior Priest to do the work whilst he's recuperating, so I'm only down to 4 heroes and not 3? As I'm hardly having any luck in this campaign and am dead bottom of the rankings I don't think it would alter matters too much.

I don't think they missing games would be cumulative, you just happen to miss the same game twice.
Ashjwest (User)
fatbat wrote:
I notice the 'stray beast' 666 would be very lucrative if sold. can the posessed sell a chaos steed 90gc and its warpstone bedecked reins (a treasure?)

The shard mentioned is purely for fluff purposes, in order to explain why there is a Chaos steed in the middle of Bretonnia...
You can't use it or, sell it or add it to your treasure. Also remember that when selling something you only make half the purchase price back. So you could sell the steed for 45 gc (not 90)
Last Edit: 2014/07/06 22:47 By Ashjwest.
Ashjwest (User)
fatbat wrote:
Mordheim annual says Trolls never roll for injury after a battle - does this mean they can never be removed from the roster (killed stone dead) on a 1-2 if they are taken OOA ?

you pays for a troll and it is there forever?

Yes troll never suffer serious injuries and therefore never die. They have an upkeep cost to reflect this.
Ashjwest (User)
Duncoman wrote:
The Match up of Pistolers and Witch Hunters vs. Possessed and Forest Goblins has ended predictably in an Evil Victory. With the Witch Hunters down to 3 members by the last turn, the forces of evil won the day. The possessed tore through the witch hunter ranks like they were made of wet brown paper.

I actually have a bit of a favour to ask everyone- I am now on 11CP with the Witch Hunters, and have to lose a hero for my next game whilst he goes off and studies an artefact from the machine. After this battle was over, my Warrior Priest rolled a leg injury meaning he misses the next game anyway. Would it be possible to be slightly cheeky and ask for my Warrior Priest to do the work whilst he's recuperating, so I'm only down to 4 heroes and not 3? As I'm hardly having any luck in this campaign and am dead bottom of the rankings I don't think it would alter matters too much.

I'm sure your warrior priest can study the artifact with a splint on
fatbat (User)

thanks for the info folks - Yes I certainly think browsing old tomes whilst recuperating is something you can do

A thought - can Dinsdale who has spikes ride the chaos steed? or is it counted as a model in base to base contact with him and gets an automatic hit each turn? spikes may be too much to bear. I need to sort out the steed.

The possessed henchmen shot the Halfling scout off a roof -most entertaining!
klinktastic (User)

fatbat wrote:

Not the first time denny fell off the roof while getting shot!
Duncoman (User)
klinktastic wrote:
fatbat wrote:

Not the first time denny fell off the roof while getting shot!

I know, we're going to be able to make a humorous montage of him going 'ERK!' and falling backwards off roofs by campaign's end...

To be fair, the badass quota for the game was taken up by Pieter Deschall calmly and cooly levelling his crossbow pistol and taking out Latchkey, the Chaos Magister with a single shot as he charged in. (Guess who rolled those dice - not me!)

Thanks for letting me sit my Warrior Priest out and have him research at the same time - I know it's a bit cheeky, and as Witch Hunters all my heroes can take Academic skills, but it would be a pain in the bum to lose 2 for the next game, especially as I'm having trouble as is...
Last Edit: 2014/07/07 05:51 By Duncoman.
klinktastic (User)

We're nearly finished with turn 4 and we should be able to come to a resolution to the game by Wednesday it seems. Just an FYI, Hellkite said she's out on a work trip for the next two weeks, so she might be out of the next game.

Necro's new undead might give her a fair catch up game I suppose.
Duncoman (User)
klinktastic wrote:
We're nearly finished with turn 4 and we should be able to come to a resolution to the game by Wednesday it seems. Just an FYI, Hellkite said she's out on a work trip for the next two weeks, so she might be out of the next game.

Necro's new undead might give her a fair catch up game I suppose.

Yes, she let me know - doubtless the Witch Hunters will be sufficiently rubbish to give her a catch-up game as well!
Go to top Post Reply