On Dec. 16, 2014, Pakistan experienced the deadliest terrorist attack ever to occur in that country when 7 members of the Pakistan Taliban, aka Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), entered the Army Public School in Peshawar and opened fire on school staff and children, killing 145 people, including 132 schoolchildren.
In the BBC news video above, on mourners coming from all over Pakistan to Peshawar, at the 0:03 mark is a picture of an American boy among the Peshawar victims — not just any American boy but Noah Pozner, who we were told was one of 20 children shot to death by Adam Lanzer at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, 2012. (See “Dead again: Sandy Hook child victim Noah Pozner also killed in Pakistan Taliban shooting!“)
Here’s another better view of Peshawar Noah (circled in yellow):
Even more bizarre is the fact that the Army Public School, Pakistani Authorities, and the media have identified the boy (Noah Pozner) in the photo as Huzaifa Huxaifa.
On December 17, 2014, at the end of an article on a photo of a child’s bloody shoe being wrongly attributed to the Peshawar massacre, the BBC admitted that Noah Pozner’s pic mistakenly was included among posters of the Peshawar victims (h/t D.C. Clothesline). This is what the BBC said:
Meanwhile, another picture has been circulating online of victims of the Peshawar massacre – but the montage of images includes the photo of a young boy, Noah Pozner, who died in the Sandy Hook massacre in the United States in 2012.
Here are my questions.
To the BBC:
Having admitted Noah Pozner’s pic should not be included among the Peshawar victims, why aren’t you investigating why and who inserted Noah’s pic?
To U.S. media:
Why aren’t you reporting on and investigating the curious inclusion of Noah Pozner’s pic among the Peshawar dead? Why do you deem this not newsworthy?
To Leonard Pozner*:
Mr. Pozner, why aren’t you and your ex-wife Veronique Haller Pozner concerned about the inclusion of your son Noah’s picture among the victims of the Pakistan Taliban in Peshawar? Why have you not demanded to know who is responsible for this misuse of your son’s pic?
* Leonard Pozner, the father of Noah Pozner, has decried Sandy Hook skeptics in an op/ed, and has gone after bloggers and YouTubers, using his company HONR Network that specializes in getting content removed from YouTube and the Internet. Leonard Pozner’s harassment and intimidation of blogger and college student Timothy Hunter is especially reprehensible. Hunter’s youtube and email were blocked (see his tweet below); he no longer blogs; and Hunter is now so spooked, he won’t even communicate with me although he and I had collaborated on an important post, “Sandy Hook deception: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre.”
The silence from the BBC, U.S. media, and Leonard Pozner is DEAFENING.
Here’s contact info. for the BBC, New York Times, Newtown Bee, Fox News, and Leonard Pozner:
- Go to: http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/#anchor
- On the right, you’ll see “How to Make a Complaint”
- Click “Online: Make a complaint”
- Then BBC will make you jump through some hoops, answering a
- series of questions, before you’re finally brought to a box wherein
- you can type your letter.
The Newtown Bee:
- Mailing address: PO Box 5503, Newtown CT 06470
- Ph: 203-426-3141
- Fax: 203-426-5169
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: 1-888-369-4762
- Sean Hannity’s email: email@example.com (my email was bumped back to me with the message “access denied”)
- Glenn Beck’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org (my email was bumped back to me with the message “access denied”)
- The O’Reilly Factor: email@example.com
Leonard Pozner, age 47:
- 3 Kale Davis Rd, Newtown, CT 06482
- HONR Network’s address: 908 N Dixie Highway, Suite 240, Boca Raton, FL 33432
This is the email I sent to the media outlets above. You are welcome to use it as your template for your email:
To Editor:Why isn’t (The Newtown Bee) looking into who inserted Sandy Hook child victim Noah Pozner’s picture into posters of victims of the Pakistan Taliban’s shooting massacre at the Army Public School in Peshawar, Pakistan?http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/01/07/bbc-admits-but-will-not-investigate-why-pic-of-sandy-hooks-noah-pozner-is-among-peshawar-massacre-victims/Aren’t you at least curious?
~Dr. EowynFellowship of the Minds
For all the posts FOTM has published on Sandy Hook, go to our “Sandy Hook Massacre” page, especially “No one died in Sandy Hook: Testimony from Social Security Death Master File.”
H/t FOTM’s Kelleigh & maziel