Lehigh 2015

Re: Lehigh 2015

Postby Hawkeyes on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:40 am

I'm sure greg is a nice boy but take this to the BU thread.

Good win for mountain hawks today. Good luck versus hounds next week.
Hawkeyes

Postby lax_over_baseball on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Hawkeyes wrote:I'm sure greg is a nice boy but take this to the BU thread.

GoshenLax wrote:Great to see freshman M Greg Farris from BU (#26) tally a couple in the L v BU game today, for many reasons. Nice work Greg.

I am pretty sure Goshen's intent was only to highlight a local Lehigh Valley HSer back in the valley doing well.
lax_over_baseball

Postby GoshenLax on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:51 pm

LaxOver, You are correct sir.
I'll look for the BU thread to make more commentary about the BU boys and the rapid parity they are bringing to the conference.

This conference is going to be interesting to watch. My inner Great Carnac tells me that Army will take it (PL), but Holy Cross and BU are going to make noise, complicating issues. Bucknell is also tough, and Navy can turn it on when others may be least ready for it. Lehigh is strong, but maybe not as strong as they were in the past. Even Lafayette has improved. Loyola surprises me.

Don't think I've ever seen lacrosse being played in those conditions at Ulrich Stadium. Crazy.
It was good to hear Coach Wakely calling the game in the pressbox. Great dude. Ambassador.

Goshen out.
GoshenLax

Postby bigchill on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Just loved watching Dan Taylor's behind the back to Corbett on Sports Centers Top 10.
That kid has got sick stick skills !!! Speaking of which, Corbett with 5 goals in his first game back.
Let's see if the 'Hawks can maintain their focus for 4 Qtrs against Loyola.
bigchill

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Men's - Division I