About Dr. Schales
Dr. Brook Schales is a licensed naturopathic physician, primary care provider, and massage therapist. She practices general family medicine with an emphasis on women's health, pediatrics, and injury treatment.
Dr. Schales is committed to providing an integrative approach to primary care medicine and believes in collaborating with other health care providers to achieve the best patient care. She combines information from current scientific studies with naturopathic philosophies to help create a positive impact on health, both for the individual and for the community. She uses a wealth of modalities in her treatments that include nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, homeopathy, physical medicine, and conventional pharmaceuticals.
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine - National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR
- Master of Acupuncture - National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR
- Naturopathic Obstetrics Certificate - National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR
- Massage Therapy Degree - Brenneke School of Massage, Seattle, WA
- Bachelors of Biopsychology - Eastern WA University, Cheney, WA
- One-year clinical mentorship in Integrative Women's Health
- 9-month clinical mentorship in Traumatic Brain Injury and Biofeedback
- One-year clinical internship in Women's Health, Naturopathic Obstetrics, and Pediatrics
- One-year clinical internship in Chinese Medical Pediatrics, Obstetrics, and Women's Health
- 6-month clinical internship in Medical Massage at Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Brook Schales, ND, PLLC | Naturopathic Family Physician 703 Lilly Rd. NE, Suite 102, Olympia, WA 98506
Ph 360-524-3720 Fax 360-350-0723