Amazon Prime will soon deliver your AIDS medicine using drones
The bigots better get used to it: Amazon Prime drones are going to deliver life-saving HIV medicine directly to gay people. And for every Amazon Prime free trial sign-up, MPC gets $$$pAiD$$$.

Already have Amazoid Prime? You can still give back to this gay-friendly cyberpunk samizdat forum by visiting Amazon using this referral link to buy video games and Lego sculptures THEY'RE LEARNING TOOLS, DAD.

If you want to directly reward the hassling of Matt Ygleisas through inappropriate Twitter accounts, consider donating directly to MPC using one of several anti-bigotry techniques detailed at the link. (We pretty much get zilch from Jeff Bezos' crappy link-spamming referrals anyway.)
Welcome, Guest!
As per the Internet Bill of Rights, you have access to most of the forums here, but MPC is a white privilege zone and you must become white to have a voice. Once you respond to the registration email, someone--no one knows who--must approve your new account. Then your journey across a sea of hurtful words begins.

* * * * * 4 votes

Poast Your Favorite Example Of Beta Male F****try
Dem Panties Gonna Drop Once She See's How Sensitive I Am

• Please log in to reply
1165 replies to this topic

#1101 Plan 888 From Outer Space

Plan 888 From Outer Space

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • How did you find MPC:CD-ROM sent in the mail
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, with a fatty

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:51 AM

Posted Image

#1102 Saucer-Lord of the Illuminati

Saucer-Lord of the Illuminati

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4791 posts
  • LocationTop secret Deep Underground Military Base, Archuleta Mesa, NM
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted original uncensored MAJESTIC-12 documents
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

Don't show me your boobs; mine are probably bigger anyways.
The Tree of Knowledge has been plucked bare, and the War Pigs are gorging on a feast of its fruits. In their ravenous gluttony, they swallow it all and shit out the seeds, sowing a garden of horrors that we -- all of us -- shall reap. No sacred secret is spared; not the forces of nature, not the human mind, not the fundamental stuff of life, nor the building blocks of the universe itself. There is no territory the sinister technologists refuse to explore in their quest for Maximum Pain. Their lust for death is so strong, they've even begun creating a robotic army to extend their grim work through the twilight of our species, and beyond.

Imagine it. Metallic security guards, propelled by deathless power cells, crunching and gliding over a rotting graveyard planet. I can think of no more fitting legacy.

#1103 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 20748 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered
  • Eye Color:Not brown eye (human)

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

Don't know what's funnier about this, the fact that this Jew is naming his cuckspring "Jose" or that he is trying to give it his wife's dad's name (cucked by your own in-laws):

Posted Image

Well it's very problematic for you to tell me to check the ignore box. :pussy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1104 Eternal_Return

Eternal_Return

ur nawt völkisch enuff, brah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:26 PM

:lol:

#1105 That One Guy

That One Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3368 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • How did you find MPC:glp

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

Right now, a white government IT worker is getting fired.  You know that's what this was all about.

:librage: "WHILE I WAS SUBMITTING THE GOVERNMENT APPLICATION FORM FOR TURNING OVER MY CHILD TO THE STATE AS CHATTEL PROPERTY, I WAS TRIGGERED BY THE WARNINGS ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT REMIND ME THAT MY LIFE IS JUST ONE FORMULAIC SITCOM EPISODE AFTER ANOTHER!  TWINKLE STATUS: DOWN!"

Edited by That One Guy, 11 March 2015 - 04:58 PM.

TOG's List (known JIDF trolls): Mushroom, void*, dain, momo

Posted Image

"Chick-fil-A made no such concessions, and we remain true to who we are and who we have been," "There continues to be erroneous implications in the media that Chick-fil-A changed our practices and priorities in order to obtain permission for a new restaurant in Chicago. That is incorrect."

#1106 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 20748 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

by the way, it doesn't occur to this zero-testosterone manlet that the reason for the warning message is that people routinely fill out the names wrong (particularly if they have a two digit IQ)
Posted Image

#1107 The Hippo got flayed

The Hippo got flayed

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 16 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Chateau Heartiste
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes
  • Eye Color:Brown eye

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:27 PM

"Don't know what's funnier about this, the fact that this Jew is naming his cuckspring "Jose" or that he is trying to give it his wife's dad's name (cucked by your own in-laws)"

Jose. No question.

#1108 Cox

Cox

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:14 AM

Did he forget to type the accent in José, or is that also about making some kind of statement?

#1109 Unrepentant Asa Carter

Unrepentant Asa Carter

Let's get this shoah on the road!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Swelligans

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

Jews are changing their names to fit into the prevailing culture again.

#1110 Saucer-Lord of the Illuminati

Saucer-Lord of the Illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4791 posts
  • LocationTop secret Deep Underground Military Base, Archuleta Mesa, NM
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted original uncensored MAJESTIC-12 documents

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:18 AM

My name ees Jose Jimenez-stein
The Tree of Knowledge has been plucked bare, and the War Pigs are gorging on a feast of its fruits. In their ravenous gluttony, they swallow it all and shit out the seeds, sowing a garden of horrors that we -- all of us -- shall reap. No sacred secret is spared; not the forces of nature, not the human mind, not the fundamental stuff of life, nor the building blocks of the universe itself. There is no territory the sinister technologists refuse to explore in their quest for Maximum Pain. Their lust for death is so strong, they've even begun creating a robotic army to extend their grim work through the twilight of our species, and beyond.

Imagine it. Metallic security guards, propelled by deathless power cells, crunching and gliding over a rotting graveyard planet. I can think of no more fitting legacy.

#1111 Ricin Beans

Ricin Beans

Caucasoid-Reptilian-Apex-Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2090 posts
  • How did you find MPC:googled "shitlibs"

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

http://faithtap.com/...ake-it-off/?v=1

Mom Leaves – And What These Two Did Had Her Laughing For Hours. - This dad knows how to make memories and have a good time while doing it. With his wife at work, he and his daughter film an epic dance to Taylor Swift’s "Shake It Off" that leaves us all with a giant smile watching them. What a blessed little girl to have such a fun and loving dad. Dads make such a difference in the lives of children – keep up the good work!

The kid is adorable.  Sad to think that her parents are going to split up in a few years because mom gets tired of coming home to her WACKYZANY feminized house-husband who she can barely look in the eye, much less get aroused by in bed, and decides to start sleeping with one of her more masculine co-workers.

#1112 Shrill Kiners

Shrill Kiners

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

View PostPlan 888 From Outer Space, on 11 March 2015 - 01:51 AM, said:

Posted Image

:librage: I'M f**kING TRIGGERED AS f**k!! HE INTENTIONALLY MADE "CHINKY-EYES" FOR THE "MIND" PHOTO!!1!

:librage: HOW ABOUT YOU PUT SOME CONSIDERATION AND SENSITIVITY INTO YOUR MIND, YOU NON-TIT-SEEING, CISHETWHITE OPPRESSOR!

:librage: I THOUGHT WE'D COME SO FAR...

Edited by Shrill Kiners, 22 March 2015 - 02:25 PM.

#1113 Real Victorian Gentleman

Real Victorian Gentleman

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 37 posts
  • How did you find MPC:find what now
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:02 PM

https://github.com/l...y/DICSS/pull/16

Stupid wordplay => halp, I'm being oppressed.

This stuff got me the most riled up. The idea that dicks can be put wherever the person with the dick wants is off-putting and perpetuates rape culture. Some of advances may be unwanted and that would be sexual assault if they occurred. It is not up to YOU where to put it.
Strong male-focus in language with disregard for safety. I’m aware of the Is it safe? section above, but this seems to undermine that:

Does DICSS work with LaTeX?
    Yes, but it takes longer.

Ultimately, this is not just a dick joke but a dick joke clearly written by a man with no empathy towards women. Additionally, tech culture has a big problem of bro-culture driving away some incredibly talented women. Dick jokes in general, while we may enjoy the good ones in our private lives, can make many talented people in our community uncomfortable. You will definitely find others who accept your humor but please realize that the community is bigger than that and these jokes actively undermine them.

#1114 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 20748 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:37 PM

"driving away some incredibly talented women"

:lolnig:
Posted Image

#1115 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 20748 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:28 PM

Idris Elba is being considered for Star Trek 3:  The Search for Cuck.

Micheal Wade said:

I was thinking the SAME thing! WHY IS THIS MAN TALENTS being wasted on acting roles like this? He doesnt make a Great villian anymore,;not after showing the talent he has on other movies! This part in my opinion is beneath him and he hss earn the right to be a leading man! Oh by the way! Im White and just think this actor wld be one of the Great Actors like Lewis, Or Denzel or even both Roberts if given the chance! If I were him, I wld turn this part down!!

or even both Smiths! (Will and Jayden)

Posted Image

#1116 Ricin Beans

Ricin Beans

Caucasoid-Reptilian-Apex-Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2090 posts
  • How did you find MPC:googled "shitlibs"

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:30 PM

Cool that he recognizes the greatness of Emmanuel Lewis's acting though.

#1117 Conflict

Conflict

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Somebody mansplained it to me.

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:54 PM

I hate that f****t Idris Elba. He can't f**king act for s**t, only give his boring, dull ass look to the camera in every role he's in.

It's cool that Liam Gallagher alpha'd him:

You can't beat an English working-class kid from Manchester Idris, sorry.

#1118 eloH

eloH

suicide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5273 posts
  • Locationdeath row
  • How did you find MPC:suicide ideation
  • Eye Color:Brown eye

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:56 PM

View PostConflict, on 25 March 2015 - 04:54 PM, said:

I hate that f****t Idris Elba. He can't f**king act for s**t, only give his boring, dull ass look to the camera in every role he's in.

It's cool that Liam Gallagher alpha'd him:

You can't beat an English working-class kid from Manchester Idris, sorry.
i like this video a f**king lot
NEW BTC ADDRESS: 1Lmyv95KJZeD198egqNewEqci4yDWQa6iD

if you hate, donate. if you think usa is gonna collapse, bringing about an end of the usd, then hedge your bet with some bitcoin. this could be our collective bugout fund, fellas...

#1119 Erasmus

Erasmus

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 15 posts
  • How did you find MPC:the question is why did I look for MPC

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:08 PM

In this exhibit are lined up the usual weak whyte suspects for nerd degeneracy and sweaty stammering orgasms in furry cuddle-pits

#1120 Plan 888 From Outer Space

Plan 888 From Outer Space

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • How did you find MPC:CD-ROM sent in the mail

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 25 March 2015 - 04:28 PM, said:

Idris Elba is being considered for Star Trek 3:  The Search for Cuck.

Micheal Wade said:

I was thinking the SAME thing! WHY IS THIS MAN TALENTS being wasted on acting roles like this? He doesnt make a Great villian anymore,;not after showing the talent he has on other movies! This part in my opinion is beneath him and he hss earn the right to be a leading man! Oh by the way! Im White and just think this actor wld be one of the Great Actors like Lewis, Or Denzel or even both Roberts if given the chance! If I were him, I wld turn this part down!!

or even both Smiths! (Will and Jayden)

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.