Serenity – Dual Sensor Flash Detection System
The Serenity hostile fire detection (HFD) system combines electro-optical (EO) and acoustic sensors to precisely locate the origin of a range of explosives and heavy weaponry. Either coupled with Logos Technologies’ Kestrel wide-area surveillance system, or deployed as a stand-alone unit, Serenity provides reliable, actionable knowledge to ground troops under fire. Additionally, Serenity’s dual threat validation process enables to the system to pinpoint a contact location with greater accuracy than single validation approaches, while significantly reducing “false positive” identifications.
- 360-degree, day-night coverage of up to 10 kilometers (6.21 miles) in any direction
- Adaptable to lightweight UASs and rotorcraft — potential fixed-wing deployments
- Low “false positive” rates
- Integrates with existing surveillance systems; automated video cueing
- Lightweight — under 65lbs.