View Full Version : Skatelogforum.com skater video

nick0
September 13th, 2006, 11:50 AM
now before askaboutskating.com got change to skatelogforum.com, there was a person on here who wanted to make a video of just the skaters on here, personally i think its a good idea, so would anyone else be interested in contributing to the movie, i want it to be around 5 minutes long so ill need a bit of footage to cut up and stuff, if you interested either send me a personal message, leave what u think in the thread or email me nick-cam@hotmail.com

Tyler
September 13th, 2006, 07:18 PM
sounds ill, count me in.

ClIfToNrOlLeR32
September 13th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Yea man count me in too

killerboots
September 14th, 2006, 12:00 AM
well i'm in but its gonna be p-rail clips cuz all the spots are messed up for awhile so its gonna be a maybe for me

hungryrollerblader
September 14th, 2006, 12:19 AM
ill see if I can. I need someone to film me.

trs-dude
September 14th, 2006, 12:31 AM
im not that good but ill try and get some footige

Eckzhall92
September 14th, 2006, 01:14 AM
I don't even have a camera :(

But i might be able to contribute something.

hungryrollerblader
September 14th, 2006, 02:25 AM
alright, I got a cameraman now. Next, I just gotta make the video. ill send it soon.

nick0
September 14th, 2006, 03:25 AM
ok cool just email me aswell with you details so i know whos in the clip...

hungryrollerblader
September 14th, 2006, 01:54 PM
alright

hungryrollerblader
September 14th, 2006, 11:12 PM
rgh!! I was gonna shoot today, but its raining. DANGIT!!

hungryrollerblader
September 15th, 2006, 01:12 AM
dangit nick, I'm sorry. My "cameraman" is going to see his grandma tomorrow, so it'll be a couple days.

I also had an idea. With everybody's fottage, you edit in a subtitle, telling their username on skatelog and their real name.

nick0
September 15th, 2006, 04:23 AM
yeh that sounds cool, and i wanna put where they ar from aswell

Tyler
September 16th, 2006, 03:12 PM
lets see how that would play out hungryrollerblader
*under my clip*
Tyler - Tyler ;)

hungryrollerblader
September 16th, 2006, 05:01 PM
well, yeah, but, if we just put names, then it would be, for me,

"Chris Burton"

And when new people would come, if they wanted to ask me something, they'd be like, "who's chris?" And they'd probably end up finding Cbeck.

So, like, if ur username and real name are the same, then don't put both, but if they aren't then yeah, put 'em on there.

hungryrollerblader
October 16th, 2006, 11:38 PM
ok, nick, I don't have any footage, but I have some photos. my cameraman got grounded, and now the weather's gonna be bad for a while. ill email them to you

Pat92Phil
October 17th, 2006, 01:39 AM
yeah im in. il get some footy soon

hungryrollerblader
October 17th, 2006, 03:48 AM
this was posted like, a month ago.

and I mailed some pictures. stupid friend. he was gonna film me and got grounded

Pat92Phil
October 17th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah this is old, and no one followed through on this idea (that i know of) so we are starting it again right NOW. I'll take care of everything. you guys just need to send me an email with your footage, and whatever text you want in your clips. I'll make us a good edit.

heres my email lordsythe@yahoo.com

hungryrollerblader
October 18th, 2006, 04:49 AM
okay, I emailed some stuff to you.

remember, feel free to crop and edit the pictures. In fact, I'd prefer it.

nick0
October 18th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Yeah this is old, and no one followed through on this idea (that i know of) so we are starting it again right NOW. I'll take care of everything. you guys just need to send me an email with your footage, and whatever text you want in your clips. I'll make us a good edit.

heres my email lordsythe@yahoo.com

you have experience making edits, do you? what are you gunna edit it with, i'd use vegas 6.0 or 7.0 if u can...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8kqkuysRr0 <<< edit i helped film/ edit

Pat92Phil
October 18th, 2006, 09:42 PM
im in video class in my highschool and they have premeir (not sure which version) so i have acsess to some good tools and I have experience, i just need some footage guys. I can bring the footy into school with me on a flash drive but all i got so far is some still pictures and the footage i have of me. so start sending!! By the way, that is a really good edit. my soundcard is messed up so idk what song it had, but it looked good

nick0
October 19th, 2006, 08:28 AM
lol song = man eater nelly furtado or wateva her name is

hungryrollerblader
October 19th, 2006, 01:42 PM
lol song = man eater nelly furtado or wateva her name is

yeah, nelly furtado is her name.

Pat92Phil
December 17th, 2006, 07:41 PM
hey guys, im grounded till febuary so i thought i'd bring back this old post and ask for some footage again. im tired of making my skateboarder friends edits for them. I'd rather work on some skating stuff, but my parents took my skates so this is a perfect oportunity to finish this film. send some footage people

fablemaker2
December 17th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Grounded for over a month? Dude, what did you do?

sk8erluke121
December 17th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Grounded for over a month? Dude, what did you do?

yeah i thought i had it bad when i wuz grounded for 3 weeks with no desert

almost forgot y i posted on here..... im not that good but i can do some cool stuff and and i try to do stuff thats really hard so ppl should get a kick out of seeing me skate ... a friend of mine has a cam so ill see wut i can do

Pat92Phil
December 17th, 2006, 09:46 PM
it doesnt matter how good you are, this isnt some sponser us video, we need footage from all skill levels. i can put in everyones name and where they live and w/e. oh and im grounded cuz in school last week I hit some girl on her be-hind cuz from behind she looked like my girlfriend and i thought it was my girlfriend, long story short she's sueing my parents. woops

lee-mcdonald
December 17th, 2006, 10:06 PM
it doesnt matter how good you are, this isnt some sponser us video, we need footage from all skill levels. i can put in everyones name and where they live and w/e. oh and im grounded cuz in school last week I hit some girl on her be-hind cuz from behind she looked like my girlfriend and i thought it was my girlfriend, long story short she's sueing my parents. woops
wow that sux..how do you not know your own girls a$$:tongue:

hungryrollerblader
December 18th, 2006, 12:22 AM
well, I don't have any <i>footage</i> 'cause my friend is a really crummy cameraman, but, if you click this link, http://skatelogforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1066, it'll take you to a "Post your skate photos" thread.

....mine are the first ones in the thread. feel free to use them, and crop them, and whatever else.

Stormer
December 18th, 2006, 12:26 AM
I'll do some stuff for ya.

fablemaker2
December 18th, 2006, 12:58 AM
how do you not know your own girls a$$
Phil's an extreme skater. Too many girls to recognize just one. See the "do girls like skaters" thread.

lee-mcdonald
December 18th, 2006, 01:09 AM
hahahahaha

sk8erluke121
December 18th, 2006, 08:56 PM

is she really suing ur parents ... that sucks + that grl is probly a total prude....... howd ur girlfriend take it?

hungryrollerblader
December 18th, 2006, 10:19 PM
that grl is probly a total prude

gosh, you'd think ANY girl would want a slap on the butt from an inline skater. We're so cool:biggrin:

Pat92Phil
December 18th, 2006, 10:44 PM
yeah right. when we had to go to the principles office i was so pissed that my first defense was "WTH she totaly liked it!" as far as my girlfriend goes well...hahaha that was a short relationship. its all good tho i had a backup on the line

sk8erluke121
December 18th, 2006, 11:13 PM
yeah right. when we had to go to the principles office i was so pissed that my first defense was "WTH she totaly liked it!" as far as my girlfriend goes well...hahaha that was a short relationship. its all good tho i had a backup on the line

dude that rirte there sounds so much like me :D U R THE MAN:biggrin:
ur ex is a bitch i mean she should be happy u wanted to smack her ass

Pat92Phil
December 18th, 2006, 11:20 PM
no shes not a bitch, shes cool. it was just really really awkward after that, plus i didnt want her to have to like testify in court and **** cuz she was my girlfriend. anyway back on topic i need some footage come on for the sake of giving the grounded guy somethign to do

hungryrollerblader
December 19th, 2006, 03:53 AM
on wednesday, I have Youth Group at church, and they usually have some rails up or something, so I can get some footage there.

....and I'll be wearing a santa hat

rie202
April 25th, 2007, 04:07 AM
well im deciding to bring this back. so guys come one let us get a sick video together. hop to it

j-slim
April 25th, 2007, 10:42 AM
i'm not good at it but i can try... is this still on?

Pat92Phil
April 25th, 2007, 09:54 PM
SEND ME FOOTAGE. I'll still make the video. and i have some stuff from a few of you people

killerboots
April 27th, 2007, 05:25 PM
SEND ME FOOTAGE. I'll still make the video. and i have some stuff from a few of you people

well um i will add some footy maybe and i can edit some crap i have sony vegas and adobe premiere cs3!!!