View Full Version : Pamplona, mini tour on skates (video clip)

eduardoritos
January 15th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Yesterady, three amigos skating in Pamplona (Spain), where bulls run in the streets.
Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN7vgXb0y3E).
The aged skated of the start is a 60 years young skater that whe have meet yesterday in the skate park. It's now starting on skates. In two months, he will skate whit us.
I'm the start of the video (we only where 3 skaters, and one was the video operator :p ).

Kathie Fry
January 15th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Fun - thank you for sharing. When I watch that video I can imagine I am sightseeing in Pamplona on skates with new Spanish friends.

- Kathie

eduardoritos
January 15th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Fun - thank you for sharing. When I watch that video I can imagine I am sightseeing in Pamplona on skates with new Spanish friends!

- Kathie
You can search in Skatecentral (E.Matzger) the video whit him skating whit bulls. I emailed him asking for quit the video from his site (cause skating whit bulls is prohibited, illegal, dangerous and maybe mortal), but Eddie is not polite enough to send me a response (nor to eliminate the video, the most important thing).
But is good to watch the encierro (Spike Lee has run two days to film a Levi's commercial).