What would you do if your upstairs neighbor was following you around the house?

My upstairs neighbor is really weird and I realized she follows me around inside my apartment. Its not a coincidence where were in the same room at the same time but she literally follows me around from spot to spot. I know for sure shes following me and doing it on purpose. At first she used to... show more My upstairs neighbor is really weird and I realized she follows me around inside my apartment. Its not a coincidence where were in the same room at the same time but she literally follows me around from spot to spot. I know for sure shes following me and doing it on purpose. At first she used to stomp whenever I was typing (yes, really... :/) and now she stopped and started stalking me instead. I could tell shes above me because the place wherever Im sitting starts to vibrate and move around (shes trying to do what I did). I thought it could be some sort of building vibration but it stops completely and everything goes still whenever I pretend to get up. Then it starts when I move and she knows Im there. Theres also a spot in our place where it creaks. After a few times of getting suspicious, there was a day when I thought she was following me so I sat down on the creaking spot to check if she really was, to see if she would follow. About ten seconds later, I heard a small creak above as if she was stepping really softly. I was really, really disturbed after that.

Our building is really weak so pretty much everything can be felt, not much noise but you can FEEL it which is weird. But I also think my neighbor is very strange and pays attention to everything I do. I know all of this sounds crazy and *I* sound crazy but it is all true. Everyone Ive told this to thinks Im crazy and nobody believes me. But thats just what the situation is. Its that crazy and unbelievable.

I was just wondering what others would do in this position (besides moving because Im definitely planning on that and will be breaking my lease). Ill still be here for a while so, for now, Im feeling really violated and creeped out. I probably cant report something like this because no one would believe me or take me seriously. What else can I do? I dont think she should be allowed to get away with this. Or any suggestions on how to be even weirder? >:) I tried following her around but its really hard for me to tell where she is, which is weird because you would think it would be the other way around because Im downstairs and shes upstairs.
Update: Haha. You can still answer. Im still curious what people would do, regardless of what my situation is.
4 answers